New here

D907

Hey I'm new here just started my first cycle on Tuesday.
Test e 250 2x a week (500/wk) and I know it's not recommended but dianabol 20 in the morning before work and 20 after work pre workout.
Will be a 10 week cycle because I got 2 10ml vials of test and about 4 weeks dianabol just to kick start it..
Have arimidex for dealing with estro issues and clomid nolvadex and HCG for pct but I'm still not sure if I will use the HCG yet because I'm hearing mixed things about it. Got it just in case though.
Anyways glad to be here I've been reading alot on here and ugbodybuilding but I'm liking this forum better

suppsforlife

Hey there, glad to have you among us. It seems you've done your homework which is great. Good luck with your first cycle, come back with updates!

Twizted

Sounds like you are pretty squared away and have the bases coupled. Hopefully you get what you want from this cycle. My only advice would be to not take the arimidex unless you have signs of high estrogen, some ppl get scared and jump the gun which crashes their estrogen.

D907

How it goes? only a week in but how's the first feelings?
Oh so far tiredness a few days in from the hormonal adaptation, and pain from the poorly placed/virgin muscle pins first 2 times lol.
I've gained 4 lbs. I feel like I'm recovering faster, and I'm getting better pumps.
Having a hard time eating lol but I am eating alot. I was eating alot before I started this so ramping it up is tough.
A little tightness in chest? Waiting to see how that goes might need to try a small AMT of ai? Or maybe I'm imagining things

HGH.to

Or maybe I'm imagining things
most likely. you're a week in, highly unlikely you're already having high estrogen. unless you are extremely prone to high estrogen and/or were already having some pretty high estrogen before starting the cycle.
otherwise - congrats! pretty sure the PIP will slowly fade away alongside the tiredness. appetite is likely to increase too.

D907

most likely. you're a week in, highly unlikely you're already having high estrogen. unless you are extremely prone to high estrogen and/or were already having some pretty high estrogen before starting the cycle.
otherwise - congrats! pretty sure the PIP will slowly fade away alongside the tiredness. appetite is likely to increase too.
Thank you yeah I was planning on waiting it out and keeping an eye on it before taking ai. Not moody no skin issues and nothing going on with ma nips so 👍