New italian member

Palten03

Hi guys, let me introduce myself: my name is Nick and I'm an Italian guy. I decided to sign up because I would like to get closer to this world (I already train in the gym with a Personal Trainer) after experience with SARMs (which I'm finishing).
I want to put on a lot of muscle mass (I've already gained 5kg of muscle thanks to training, nutrition and supplementation with sarms) and therefore start to approach the world of steroids. I just don't know where to turn and where to buy safe drugs.
Any advice? Thanks

Palten03

Thanks guys; sorry even if I write something grammatically wrong 😂
I am reading various threads here on the forum, I am enquiring about where and how to buy steroids and what first cycle to undertake.
I will probably need to have blood test checks as I am finishing an 8 week treatment with sarms this week.
But now I want more 💪🏻

PedritoHID

where and how to buy steroids
There is a section about sources where you can find them, also on the avatars when they write you can find them and their website. I recommend you to pay with crypto, its safer and they give you a discount.

We can't post links or talk about sources in public, but I haven't had any issue with them, and I've bought from a few of them.

Good luck

Palten03

I was just looking at various sites and sources where I can buy and that ship to my country. I have never purchased with crypto but I am figuring out how to do it. I have some doubts about the quantities to buy (I read the guide on the first cycle) but anyway in case I know you can help me understand better

HGH.to

Welcome to MG man.
about source - check names and avatars and you shall find what you need. you can also get domestic shipping (fast and reliable)
about first cycle - yes, better have a blood work done. also, since you just finished SARMs, you may need to stay off everything for a while to start steroids. moreover, with some sarms you may need PCT. first cycle usually goes with testosterone alone. about 300 mg/week for 10-12 weeks. it's enough to offer decent gain and stay away from dangerous side effects.

Palten03

In fact I already have a product for pct which I will start in a few days after finishing the sarms cycle. After that I am considering starting a first steroid cycle with testosterone only.
As far as products are concerned, do you think it's better to take injectables or pills? Because surely the pills are more practical but I read that they are perhaps more harmful to the liver and would have less effect?

Twizted

You will want to go with injectables, oral steroids are much more harsh on the body. As others have already mentioned the best thing to do is run a testosterone only cycle for your first time.

suppsforlife

Welcome man. you got it right - orals are harsher. injections may be slightly harder to use, but they are safer. moreover, there's nothing hard as long as you get used to it. after your first pin, it's going to be nothing more than just a routine. agree with others - you should add testosterone alone (injection) for now. you'll be able to increase muscle mass efficiently.

Palten03

OK guys, in fact I'll buy testosterone E or Cyp to start. I will finish pct after sarms and then start with testosterone.
I'm going to ask a stupid question maybe, but just to make sure: if I buy the 250ml testosterone pack (10ml vial - 250mg/ml) on one of the sites I see here, for a 12 week cycle I have to buy basically 24 packs to finish the whole cycle, right?

HGH.to

if you plan to run 12 weeks and you plan to run 300 mg per week then you need 300 mg/week x 12 weeks = 3600 mg in total of testosterone.
250 mg/ml offers 250 mg of Test E or C per milliliter. You buy one vial that contains 10 ml. 250 mg/ml x 10 ml/vial = 2500 mg in total of testosterone. You need 2 vials for a full cycle. and you'll have some 1400 mg extra (around 5.6 ml)

Palten03

OK, it seemed strange to me to have to buy so many packages! So, the
Pack states testosterone E, pack 10ml vial (250mg/ml) and I need to buy two packs to complete the 12 week cycle with 1400mg left over.
Now I understand 💪🏻

HGH.to

As far as needles and syringes are concerned, which ones should I buy?
syringes doesn't really matter
2 needles for injection. 2 injections x 12 weeks = 24 injections x 2 needles = 48 needles. 24 for injecting (22-23 gauge) 24 for drawing (18-19 gauge)

Palten03

Ok, anyway I'll watch some videos to understand well how to do the injections being the first time for me (I think I'll do them on the gluteus).
Do you recommend aromasin (or arimidex) during the testosterone cycle? Or only in case of side effects?