Krustull

Hello everyone. My hats off to all those here for helping beginners like myself and everyone else.
Been reading alot of posts here. So much good information.
Im 46. Im a small guy. 5'8 170 bls
I have a physically demanding job.
Auto worker
Repetitive all day.
I have to wear straps on my forearms. Feels close to tennis elbow. Trying to work out again.
But its painful.
Any recommendations?
I bought some Test E
Gonna treat is like trt. As I feel tired all the time.
But should I do something with it?
To help heal my forearm muscle?
Any advice is much appreciated.
P.s. I would like to look good and gain too , but forearm for work is my main concern.
Thanks guys

suppsforlife

Hello there. first off, you want to start "juicing" for health purposes - go get your bloods checked. it's the best way to run gear safely. If you want to gain - you have to workout and have a great diet. regardless if we're talking bout forearm or whatever other muscle type.
also, if you want to treat it like TRT (but then again, better get at least your T levels checked) - you'll need lower dosages for very long periods. You are likely to remain on TRT injections for life.

bobby ricky

Welcome and I had bad tennis elbow on both arms. Funny thing is that I’ve never played tennis so I don’t know how I got it😂 . Wearing the strap very tight when I was working helped with my pain and lot’s of stretching helped heal it. Tennis ball on table rolling all my forearm muscles and standing in front of wall with hands on the wall like doing A push-up. Stretching your hand back and stretching all the muscles and tendons will really help. You can watch videos on how to get rid of tennis elbow. I’m 51 so the icing on the cake is deca or npp aka nandrolone.

Deca is if you’re never coming off steroids. I’ll be pinning till the day I die. I’m never coming off gear. The joint and pain relief I get from deca is unbelievable. Please get your blood work before you take your test so you can see your base line . Only run test at 200 mgs per week pinning twice per week and see how you feel at that dose. After four months or so depending on how your blood work looks and you feel great you could add in 75 mgs on deca. You could take 4-6 weeks to feel the relief from the deca. Good luck my brother.

Krustull

Hello there. first off, you want to start "juicing" for health purposes - go get your bloods checked. it's the best way to run gear safely. If you want to gain - you have to workout and have a great diet. regardless if we're talking bout forearm or whatever other muscle type.
also, if you want to treat it like TRT (but then again, better get at least your T levels checked) - you'll need lower dosages for very long periods. You are likely to remain on TRT injections for life.
Thx for the reply.
Im only thinking of 100mg or less a week of test. Treating it like TRT program. Yes I will get my blood checked. Im in Canada. Trt is alittle taboo here and hard to find doctors who take it seriously or specialize in it.
As far a juicing. Was just curious if something would help. I have done var before a few years back. Was interested in hearing from more experienced guys.
Thank you for your reply bro

Krustull

Welcome and I had bad tennis elbow on both arms. Funny thing is that I’ve never played tennis so I don’t know how I got it😂 . Wearing the strap very tight when I was working helped with my pain and lot’s of stretching helped heal it. Tennis ball on table rolling all my forearm muscles and standing in front of wall with hands on the wall like doing A push-up. Stretching your hand back and stretching all the muscles and tendons will really help. You can watch videos on how to get rid of tennis elbow. I’m 51 so the icing on the cake is deca or npp aka nandrolone.

Deca is if you’re never coming off steroids. I’ll be pinning till the day I die. I’m never coming off gear. The joint and pain relief I get from deca is unbelievable. Please get your blood work before you take your test so you can see your base line . Only run test at 200 mgs per week pinning twice per week and see how you feel at that dose. After four months or so depending on how your blood work looks and you feel great you could add in 75 mgs on deca. You could take 4-6 weeks to feel the relief from the deca. Good luck my brother.

Krustull

I will try with the tennis ball. I use a strap at work. Im lifting half shafts ( drive shafts) all day.
1 in each hand. The one in my right hand i have to turn ( palm facing down to palm facing up. These are 15 to 20 pounds.
I do 800 to 1000 a day. Im going to research deca and npp. I dont wanna be on for rest of life unless I have too.
Test prolly lol.
Thank you so much for the reply.

Krustull

Hey Bobby Ricky .
Do you have any experience with SARMS ?
Think they would be better for me?
To help the healing process for my elbows.
Any advice is much appreciated.

bobby ricky

Never tried sarms only because they are not approved for humans. I believe steroids would be better for you. I believe the other things I mentioned would help heal you. If you’re going to use anything then I would use testosterone. It will change your life and improve the quality of your life. Just remember that trt is forever and ever. If injecting bothers you we can help you out with that. And deca at A very low dose will blow your mind.

seymour

Yo Krustull -

Definitely agree with the Bobby Ricky man. I'd rather see someone use true gear over some SARMS. But, to each their own.

TRT is forever as the man noted. I did see you mention you were going to get bloodwork checked. Did you happen to do that?

You mentioned starting at 100mg per week - that's a fairly common TRT dose. Anywhere from 100mg to 200mg weekly is pretty common especially among what's actually prescribed by doctors as opposed to self administered like a lot of guys around here.

Your TRT dose is going to be based off what your actual Total T and Free T are when getting bloodwork done before you begin the TRT. If you have super fucking low Total T and Free T then a little bit higher TRT dose is going to be for you. You want to keep yourself in a sweet spot where you feel good. Everyone is different and we all function a bit differently with our own genetics and body chemistry.

Ideally, you would be on your TRT for 6-8 weeks and then get bloodwork done again to assess where you Total and Free T are. At that point you could make slight adjustments to weekly dosage and have a very informative and accurate picture of what and why you're doing it based off bloodwork results.

Bobby Ricky man strikes again when talking about low dose Deca w/TRT. Look up some Dr. Rand videos. There are lots more too. But, 100mg to 200mg weekly WITH your TRT will help joints as well and for me when I'm on a DECA cycle it's a big relief. I'd start with no more than 100mg and run that. I truly think you would find relief.

SIDE NOTE - If you do decide to use DECA for joint pain along with TRT then make note to get prolactin checked with your bloodwork. All 19nors can elevate this. Using only 100mg per week is HIGHLY unlikely to do this; however, we are all different just like I said before. It would be wise to keep some CABER on hand at that point.

AlphaRxLabs

Hello Krustull, and welcome. First off, it sounds like you have tendinitis; tennis elbow like someone mentioned earlier. Basically caused by repetition and the tendons get inflamed from over use and over exertion. From a medical point of view; tendinitis, bursitis, conjunctivitis, etc "itis" basically means inflamed. Believe it or not one of the best things for any type of "itis" is ibuprofen and ice. You need to cool the area down and decrease the swelling. Of course there are options naproxen, advil, etc. Like Supps mentioned you can take a boat load of "roids," but dont forget about diet and healthy eating. Another reason you need to get blood work done, is it can possibly detect other issues, and two, if your going to run it like TRT, you need to know what your current Test levels are at anyway. As Seymour mentioned, the average dose of Pharma Grade Test is 200mg a week; thats why a lot of Dr prescribed Test is 200mg per mL; one shot and week. The pellets that are injected in the glutes (I had done) are about the size of a tic-tac, and each pellet is roughly 200mg. As with many things, its a trial and error venture, what might work for others may not work for you. I wish you luck, my friend

seymour

Definitely rest and ice is good like Alpha said.

The advil and shit will help as well. But, all that shit is garbage for liver. Especially if you're going to be considering gear and possibly get into orals at some point.

I'd definitely suggest starting with some more natural items.

Take Turmeric and Fish Oil daily. The fish oil can help with your joints, it's also wonderful for the heart and cardiovascualr system as well as the brain. Turmeric is a wonderful supplement to help with inflamation and is used by a lot of bodybuilders.

AlphaRxLabs

Definitely rest and ice is good like Alpha said.

The advil and shit will help as well. But, all that shit is garbage for liver. Especially if you're going to be considering gear and possibly get into orals at some point.

I'd definitely suggest starting with some more natural items.

Take Turmeric and Fish Oil daily. The fish oil can help with your joints, it's also wonderful for the heart and cardiovascualr system as well as the brain. Turmeric is a wonderful supplement to help with inflamation and is used by a lot of bodybuilders.
Seymour is correct, Naproxen, Ibuprofen etc, is just a "quick fix" when you need immediate relief. Its funny you mentioned Turmeric. I even give that to my 9 year old bulldog for his stiff joints. It helped him tremendously. Like you, I take Turmeric daily. My friends and family laugh their azz off when they see us walking, they say we walk alike; all stowed up and bowed up! Also, I take milk thistle daily. Its great for the liver and filtering out all of the toxins your body consumes on a daily basis.

seymour

LOL - bulldogs are awesome. I'm a huge dog guy myself. My wife is as well. So we've always had dogs.

Definitely should be taking:

-Multi Vitamin
-Fish Oil
-Turmeric
-BCAA powder (somewhat depending on your goals and lifting; however, it can't hurt and it's great)
-Most certainly liver support
  • Milk Thistle is great
  • NAC
  • TUDCA
  • LIV 52
  • N2 Guard or other similar products
  • Not saying you should take all of these. Just a good list of suggestions for products that are wonderful for liver support.