Really excited 2 be part of this forum. Very impressive the yrs of experience and knowledge. I apologize for writing a reply without an intro. So I'm 48, 287, 6'5 been on TRT steadily for 2 yrs 200 mg test weekly and hitting the gym faithfully 4-5 days a week. Need 2 say this nothing but honesty. Drinking excessively alcohol yrs ago enlarged my heart muscle 6yrs ago congestive heart failure. Sober for 5 yrs cardiologist with EKG, Stress test etc says heart looks and sounds great almost off all meds hbp (losortan) and beta blocker (meterpol) and a baby aspirin once daily that's it. He 👍 me 2 go back on TRT so I have for last 2 yrs and feel great. Also every 10 weeks go 2 TRT with blood work and yes Dr knows my medical history I'm ready 2 step it up, thinking of 12 week cycle 500mg of T cybionote and 400mg of deca twice a week. Have arimidex if needed sore nipples etc. Was advised by a member probably should just up my T for 1st cycle actually I have been doin 300mg of T cybionote for 3 weeks and feel great and seeing some results. Would like some advice. I'm pretty sure some will say what an idiot because of heart 8 yrs ago I truly feel good about this and hope I'm right any ideas. Ty Brothers

HGH.to

Ever used anything else than just TRT testosterone? What is your goal? Yeah, I agree that you should take it slowly - 300-400 mg/week of Test should be enough. High Test + Deca dosage would likely increase your blood pressure and water retention. Something that it seems to me you're already dealing with.

IronDaddy

Welcome to MG
Don't run gear if you don't work out. If you do work out and want more results - take gear responsibly.

Welcome to MG
Don't run gear if you don't work out. If you do work out and want more results - take gear responsibly.
Ty have been a short time though steadily for 2 yrs actually just received some belgias T Cyb fixed 2 order sum deca, why I introduced myself hoping for honest and helpful feedback. Actually the product I got looks great hoping for great results. I will put the hard work in at gym and eating right. Did go thru iron excited heard nothing but excellent things. Ty for the welcome!

Ever used anything else than just TRT testosterone? What is your goal? Yeah, I agree that you should take it slowly - 300-400 mg/week of Test should be enough. High Test + Deca dosage would likely increase your blood pressure and water retention. Something that it seems to me you're already dealing with.
No just trt besides 300mg of T for last 3 weeks. I really need 2 also research and educate myself on HGH. That might be the way 2 go along with the T. Just so dam expensive!