AlexVwolfe

Hey guys, new user here. I did my first cycle back in July. Was running test prop & tren ace “yes…I’m that guy”. Was going well at first…needless to say I plan on starting a new cycle here soon. Figured I’d join a forum and meet some people.

suppsforlife

Hello. Welcome to MG.
So your first ever cycle was Test Prop & Tren Ace? had 2 injections a day? do you have before/after pics? what were the side effects? loved the cycle?

AlexVwolfe

Hello. Welcome to MG.
So your first ever cycle was Test Prop & Tren Ace? had 2 injections a day? do you have before/after pics? what were the side effects? loved the cycle?
Thanks for the welcome! Yes that was my first cycle. I went from 174lbs - 189lbs in 8 weeks. I was at 500mg/week of Prop & 300 Ace. At about week 4 I went to 500/500. And started experience extremely bad sides. I also didn’t pay attention to my estro. I got extremely emotional, like I was crying all the time. I also was extremely paranoid I was getting gyno. I would daydream constant scenarios that were extremely out of touch haha. It was just a mental roller coaster. I take full responsibility for the sides that I experienced. I was that dude who just wanted to get diced and pack on mass without starting slow and seeing where things went. I also let my diet slip big time, I was so fucking hungry I just wanted to pound everything…yes that’s a double entendre. I started eating an immense amount probably around 3500+. I wasn’t counting anymore, I just know I’d go to chic fil-a and get 4 spicy chicken sandwhiches w 2 waffle friends and a milkshake…pretty regularly haha. I also couldn’t believe how horny I was, it was insane.

Yes both were EOD injections

I didn’t do the best at taking strict before and after pictures. The red stringer and outdoor picture were right before I hoped on. The other two were towards the end of my cycle.

Attachments

• 54DCC9DC-8520-451D-8E14-10D8387C3B75.jpeg
    54DCC9DC-8520-451D-8E14-10D8387C3B75.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 5
  • E400B762-085F-45A2-BCF9-98BBE08AB1BF.jpeg
    E400B762-085F-45A2-BCF9-98BBE08AB1BF.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 141C3314-0DEF-4CEB-8FE0-EBDCE60FD65F.jpeg
    141C3314-0DEF-4CEB-8FE0-EBDCE60FD65F.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 5

AlexVwolfe

Thanks for the welcome! Yes that was my first cycle. I went from 174lbs - 189lbs in 8 weeks. I was at 500mg/week of Prop & 300 Ace. At about week 4 I went to 500/500. And started experience extremely bad sides. I also didn’t pay attention to my estro. I got extremely emotional, like I was crying all the time. I also was extremely paranoid I was getting gyno. I would daydream constant scenarios that were extremely out of touch haha. It was just a mental roller coaster. I take full responsibility for the sides that I experienced. I was that dude who just wanted to get diced and pack on mass without starting slow and seeing where things went. I also let my diet slip big time, I was so fucking hungry I just wanted to pound everything…yes that’s a double entendre. I started eating an immense amount probably around 3500+. I wasn’t counting anymore, I just know I’d go to chic fil-a and get 4 spicy chicken sandwhiches w 2 waffle friends and a milkshake…pretty regularly haha. I also couldn’t believe how horny I was, it was insane.

Yes both were EOD injections

I didn’t do the best at taking strict before and after pictures. The red stringer and outdoor picture were right before I hoped on. The other two were towards the end of my cycle.
I should add I’m 5’8

suppsforlife

Great story! Great photos! Great to have you among us. You could be the guy who can explain to other beginners why it's not such a great idea to jump on tren for the first time. Many people are doing the same mistake of going tren-route for the first time. and it kills their relationship due to emotional issues. other develop gyno because they're not watching the estrogens.
had a PCT?

AlexVwolfe

Great story! Great photos! Great to have you among us. You could be the guy who can explain to other beginners why it's not such a great idea to jump on tren for the first time. Many people are doing the same mistake of going tren-route for the first time. and it kills their relationship due to emotional issues. other develop gyno because they're not watching the estrogens.
had a PCT?
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I certainly plan to express this to newcomers. Everybody sees the results and or hears about how amazing tren is but they completely ignore the bad that comes with it if not managed properly. I consider myself fortunate though, aside from those mental sides I didn’t suffer any post cycle ramifications. Yes I ran Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20

HGH.to

Amazing! You're lucky you didn't screw your relationships with people around you. What do you plan for your next cycle?

AlexVwolfe

Amazing! You're lucky you didn't screw your relationships with people around you. What do you plan for your next cycle?
Hey man! So I actually had my really good buddy keeping an eye on me. I would tell him how I was feeling and he would kind of act as like my rock haha. Really fortunate to have him as my best friend, he helped a ton! I’m looking at just keeping it simple with some test cyp. I will be doing 12 weeks. I am aiming for the illusive 200lbs. Like I mentioned I was 189 which was my biggest. I feel like 5’8 200lbs would be freakin sick. I think once I prove to myself I’m responsible with this test cycle i’ll stack for cycle 3.

HGH.to

So I actually had my really good buddy keeping an eye on me. I would tell him how I was feeling and he would kind of act as like my rock haha. Really fortunate to have him as my best friend, he helped a ton!
we all need to have such a friend around whenever we jump on tren :D
I think once I prove to myself I’m responsible with this test cycle i’ll stack for cycle 3.
good plan IMO.

AlphaRxLabs

Hey guys, new user here. I did my first cycle back in July. Was running test prop & tren ace “yes…I’m that guy”. Was going well at first…needless to say I plan on starting a new cycle here soon. Figured I’d join a forum and meet some people.
Im that guy....LOL. welcome to MG's. We all were "that guy" at one time or another, some of us still are. Good pics. You definitely got some definition to you. Next cycle, what are you going to go for? Im assuming since spring/summer is here, you're going to continue to ride the toned and cut look. First cycle Test P was ok, Tren A not OK! But, hey you survived so no harm no foul. Anyway, welcome to MG's.