Fred Fury

welcome abroad. ever used steroids? or planning to start?
Just starting my 2nd week. I've been doing trt for about 2 years now through a clinic. I just started an oral cycle in addition to increasing my Testosterone Cypionate on my own, the clinic is getting too expensive and only does testosterone.

Gainz.

Just starting my 2nd week. I've been doing trt for about 2 years now through a clinic. I just started an oral cycle in addition to increasing my Testosterone Cypionate on my own, the clinic is getting too expensive and only does testosterone.

Clinics are wayyyyy overpriced!!! People spending $2,500-8,500 a year for trt is crazy!!
My trt from sources here barely cost $250 a year. (Not including blasts)
Not to mention half of them don't want you to take the script home and have people come in for injections twice a month.

Good to see you make the decision to break away from that nonsense

Fred Fury

Clinics are wayyyyy overpriced!!! People spending $2,500-8,500 a year for trt is crazy!!
My trt from sources here barely cost $250 a year. (Not including blasts)
Not to mention half of them don't want you to take the script home and have people come in for injections twice a month.

Good to see you make the decision to break away from that nonsense
Yes, I'm not a wealthy man so now that I know how cheap the test actually is I can't justify paying them so much just to inject it. I have had to learn to do self injections but I'm OK with that.

HGH.to

lots of people are searching online for testosterone purely for financial purposes. they do not plan to blast or anything, but they still use online sources to get T as it is way cheaper