New to HGH

sgammons

So this is my first HGH cycle and I was wondering how much water goes into each vial, I ordered 100 IUs
Any,help would be appreciated.

HGH.to

there's no fixed amount. if you have 100 IU in the powder, then mixing it with 10 ml of bac water (the most common version), you will get 100IU per 10 ml = 10 IU per ml.
what's your goal with HGH? what's your age? height/weight? health conditions?

unclem

you only need 2 ius a day to avoid the first time sides then you can up it to 4ius as your body adjust and only time will tell on that case.

sgammons

I'm going to use 2 IUs a day. What I need to know is what ml those little bottles are and how.much water you put in each one.

HGH.to

as said, most common version of bac water is 10 ml. what is your goal? why you start using it in the first place? age?

sgammons

as said, most common version of bac water is 10 ml. what is your goal? why you start using it in the first place? age?
I understand how big of a vial the bac water iis. What I'm asking is how much goes into the small vials of rhe powder. I'm only using 2 OUs a day for my first time.

HGH.to

The entire bac water. You mix (reconstitute) the powder with the water. Entire water with the entire powder.

If its like any other peptide it sounds like you got 10 small vials with 10 UL in each for a total of 100 UL's. Right?

It's up to you how much you bac water you want to put in. For simplicity, let's say just 1ml of bac water. SLOWLY add 1ml to the vial. Don't shake it, just a gentle swirl. Simple division is now every 0.10ml is 1UL. Drawing it using a typical insulin syringe means every 10 units is 1UL. If you need 2UL then you'd draw it to 20. Does this make sense?

matteblack59

Dont want to jack your thread but I've been reading about HGH alot past few months. My goal is to gain mass. So should I inject during the morning? Ot inject at bedtime? Im hearing mixed things on this topic. Again sorry for coming into your thread but your new to it just as I am

Crazy Eddie

Dont want to jack your thread but I've been reading about HGH alot past few months. My goal is to gain mass. So should I inject during the morning? Ot inject at bedtime? Im hearing mixed things on this topic. Again sorry for coming into your thread but your new to it just as I am
Ive heard this question before. I think it’s up to how it makes you feel. Some guys prefer morning, some prefer evening. I say try in the morning for a few weeks, then try in the evening for a few weeks and see which you prefer based on how you’re feeling. Im not super keen on HGH. But can’t you do two doses? One in the morning and one in the evening? Or is it just once a day?

suppsforlife

you can do two doses a day. and yes, it is a matter of preference either in the morning or before going to bed if you use once a day.