New to mg, thinking about starting trt

javipapi

Good morning, I’m thinking about starting trt w a local clinic in my area, but am a little worried. I’ve been fat all my life but I’ve been consistent in the gym as of the last 2 years, haven’t been losing weight really and I decided to get my hormone levels checked. Was just wondering if I should do try because I’m 30 now and I’ve had moobs since I was 10. Anyways looking forward to being here and learning

Gainz.

Good morning, I’m thinking about starting trt w a local clinic in my area, but am a little worried. I’ve been fat all my life but I’ve been consistent in the gym as of the last 2 years, haven’t been losing weight really and I decided to get my hormone levels checked. Was just wondering if I should do try because I’m 30 now and I’ve had moobs since I was 10. Anyways looking forward to being here and learning
30 is kinda young, but if you have low T, it can be a game changer.
All we can say is get your blood work done. And a good trt doc is gonna give you 100-150mg of test a week. Great ones will give you a script so you can do injections twice a week. So if you're doing 150mg a week you want to do 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.
If your doctor wants to give you a 150mg shot once a month... he doesn't know anything about trt and please stay clear.
Or you can do what lots of people here do, and be your own doctor.
But until you get your blood work done and we know where your levels are... all we can do is answer questions you might have (I'm sure you have a lot)
Anyway welcome brother

suppsforlife

as long as you're not looking to start steroids for physique and performance enhancement - your doctor should be of help. unless he's offering a real low dose of T and you want to add some more simply to feel better (as a cruise).
Whatever case, if you want to be on TRT, first start talking to a doctor

Twizted

Damn bro your naturally in the upper range for testosterone, many ppl(myself included) would kill for natural levels like that. Going to a trt clinic would do nothing but hurt you. Hard work and a proper diet and you should be good to go man. Whatever you do stay away from TRT, it will ruin your natural testosterone levels plus a trt dose would put you at the same level you already naturally so it's pointless.

javipapi

Damn bro your naturally in the upper range for testosterone, many ppl(myself included) would kill for natural levels like that. Going to a trt clinic would do nothing but hurt you. Hard work and a proper diet and you should be good to go man. Whatever you do stay away from TRT, it will ruin your natural testosterone levels plus a trt dose would put you at the same level you already naturally so it's pointless.
Thanks man I’m still new to all this. My free t is 19.3 pg/mL and e2 is 54.9 pg/mL which she says are out of range. She prescribed some estrogen blockers and said the name but I forgot that fast. She was also recommending the gh peptides but I said I’ll think about it. Should I just post my results? I’m in japan if the numbers are off

javipapi

30 is kinda young, but if you have low T, it can be a game changer.
All we can say is get your blood work done. And a good trt doc is gonna give you 100-150mg of test a week. Great ones will give you a script so you can do injections twice a week. So if you're doing 150mg a week you want to do 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.
If your doctor wants to give you a 150mg shot once a month... he doesn't know anything about trt and please stay clear.
Or you can do what lots of people here do, and be your own doctor.
But until you get your blood work done and we know where your levels are... all we can do is answer questions you might have (I'm sure you have a lot)
Anyway welcome brother
Thx for the invite I got my results I posted them in here too

javipapi

Have you recently cycled because that's kind of what it looks like judging your bloodwork.
No I swear I’ve never touched the stuff before. I was looking at my free t levels and looking around online it seems low? I’m not too sure

HGH.to

agree with Twizted. If you never touched steroids in your life and you got those levels - TRT would hurt you. and I also agree it's strange to have those numbers naturally. You should be gaining really fast naturally.