New to posting, but long time MG reader

Dagobah

Hi All,

I’m not one to post much, but love the site and discussions. Been on TRT since my late teenage years due to genetic issues and physiological issues too, 40 yo now. Used to take PH when those were the rage from GNC, but I’m new to mixing real gear into my test only cycles.

Getting close to the end of a test/deca/mast/var/carnatine cycle and loving the results. Up about 10lbs (205, 6’) but I know I’ve lost quite a bit of stubborn fat, and even visceral fat, plus packed on a lot of muscle. Clothes definitely fitting tighter in all the right places and looser in the midsection. Can finally see my abs clearly for the first time in over 10 years.

Can’t wait to start my cruise so I can get ready for my next cycle. Looking forward to being a part of the community finally.

Cheers!

suppsforlife

Welcome. It seems you know what you're doing. Pretty sure you'll love this place, many of us do! Planning to bulk or cut the next cycle?

Dagobah

Thanks for the welcome. I feel like there’s so much I still don’t know, especially how my body responds to all this and what different sides feel like. Had to lower my deca because the lethargy kicked in a few weeks after ramping that up, no caber so likely the prolactin was keeping me down. Reducing the deca a couple weeks later things slowly got better and have been since. I didn’t run the mast until week 10, but might run that the whole cycle next time. Not sure if it’s just keeping the bloat down or what, but feel the energy, strength and motivation I felt was missing before.

As much as I’d love to cut next cycle I feel like I’m still pretty far away from my goal (245 lbs, currently 206). I know this is going to take a couple years at least, but wanted to at least break through my previous plateau of 210 before cutting. My test tolerance is pretty high these days so might need to add something a bit stronger next cycle. Will definitely post something for input.

Thanks again!

HGH.to

Welcome @Dagobah
I feel like there’s so much I still don’t know,
don't worry. many of us have been doing it for years and still have the same feeling. that's actually great, IMO, because those who are "Mr know it all" usually regret what they're doing.
especially how my body responds to all this and what different sides feel like
that's why we all should start doing it slowly, wisely and carefully. everyone responds differently. So you never know until you try, but you shouldn't follow someone else's plans.
Had to lower my deca because the lethargy kicked in a few weeks after ramping that up, no caber so likely the prolactin was keeping me down.
that's why having bloodwork is so important.
what was the deca and test dosage you were on?
I didn’t run the mast until week 10, but might run that the whole cycle next time.
what's the total cycle length? If you had a fast response I assume it was Mast P?
Not sure if it’s just keeping the bloat down or what, but feel the energy, strength and motivation I felt was missing before.
that's common reaction on Mast. remember that it works as an anti-estrogen too (has some properties). were you using anti-estrogens?
PS: another reason why bloodwork is so important.
My test tolerance is pretty high these days so might need to add something a bit stronger next cycle.
depends on the dosages too.
as long as you're doing alright, you can keep on bulking. it's not uncommon to have 3-4 bulking cycles before a cutting.

BulkinWes

Tren and Masteron are an amazing stack you will look fantastic and feel fantastic. And then you got Anadrol which I say no and superdrol which I also say no lol but they are extremely potent and work amazingly just a lot of negative side effects but you will get all the gainz from em. But welcome aboard glad to have you. Run tren E if your gonna do a lengthy cycle along with mastering and test

Dagobah

Welcome @Dagobah

don't worry. many of us have been doing it for years and still have the same feeling. that's actually great, IMO, because those who are "Mr know it all" usually regret what they're doing.

that's why we all should start doing it slowly, wisely and carefully. everyone responds differently. So you never know until you try, but you shouldn't follow someone else's plans.

that's why having bloodwork is so important.
what was the deca and test dosage you were on?

what's the total cycle length? If you had a fast response I assume it was Mast P?

that's common reaction on Mast. remember that it works as an anti-estrogen too (has some properties). were you using anti-estrogens?
PS: another reason why bloodwork is so important.

depends on the dosages too.
as long as you're doing alright, you can keep on bulking. it's not uncommon to have 3-4 bulking cycles before a cutting.
I’m sure I started my test and deca too high. I’ve ran 1g test only cycles with anastrazol, do fine. But I got up to 800 test / 600 deca within 4 weeks and not long after that just felt tired and unmotivated. Totally not how I normally feel on that much test. Added in the var and dropped the deca down fast to 300. Then week 10 got a couple bumps of my buddies mast p, like you said, ordered the mast e and been on 400 wk since. Entering my 15th week, dropped the deca to 100, test down to 500. Will hit my cruise in a couple weeks. Definitely been on the anastrazol and nolva. But sounds like caber is the way to get the deca up, but honestly I probably don’t need to go that high again for a while. I think the dht derivative is what I was missing, feeling better for sure, even on the lower test. Great feedback, thanks m8.

Going to bulk then for sure. I was trying to watch my calories a bit this round, but next time I’m not going to care about any fat grains (within reason) and see what I can put on.

Dagobah

Tren and Masteron are an amazing stack you will look fantastic and feel fantastic. And then you got Anadrol which I say no and superdrol which I also say no lol but they are extremely potent and work amazingly just a lot of negative side effects but you will get all the gainz from em. But welcome aboard glad to have you. Run tren E if your gonna do a lengthy cycle along with mastering and test
I can’t wait to add some tren. Trying to wait, but it does seem like I can run much1 lower test and a little tren for big results. We’ll see how long I can hold out. Thinking tren E as well, I’ll start low and see if I can get away with 100-200 wk once I do try it. Thx for the input, cheers.

suppsforlife

I’m sure I started my test and deca too high. I’ve ran 1g test only cycles with anastrazol, do fine. But I got up to 800 test / 600 deca within 4 weeks and not long after that just felt tired and unmotivated. Totally not how I normally feel on that much test. Added in the var and dropped the deca down fast to 300. Then week 10 got a couple bumps of my buddies mast p, like you said, ordered the mast e and been on 400 wk since. Entering my 15th week, dropped the deca to 100, test down to 500. Will hit my cruise in a couple weeks. Definitely been on the anastrazol and nolva. But sounds like caber is the way to get the deca up, but honestly I probably don’t need to go that high again for a while. I think the dht derivative is what I was missing, feeling better for sure, even on the lower test. Great feedback, thanks m8.

Going to bulk then for sure. I was trying to watch my calories a bit this round, but next time I’m not going to care about any fat grains (within reason) and see what I can put on.
Remember that it takes 4-6 weeks for Deca to fully kick in your system and about the same amount of time to fully get out. This means that if you're using 400 mg/week and feeling great the second week, it doesn't mean that you can increase.
and yeah, a DHT derivate is what often "solves" those issues.
but as it was already been said here, bloodwork often gives you answers

BulkinWes

Remember that it takes 4-6 weeks for Deca to fully kick in your system and about the same amount of time to fully get out. This means that if you're using 400 mg/week and feeling great the second week, it doesn't mean that you can increase.
and yeah, a DHT derivate is what often "solves" those issues.
but as it was already been said here, bloodwork often gives you answers
A lot of wisdom in this message and facts blood work is a must