New to the forum

MRSIXX

Hi everyone, been out of the game for a minute due to a accident that left me in pieces,,I'm fully recovered and ready to lift again..will be getting to know you all.thx MRSIXX

MRSIXX

I'm working on it...need to read the reviews and find a domestic,,at my age and all I went through this year, will need all the help I can get..lol

suppsforlife

I would recommend you to start working out and dieting naturally for a few months first. But when you're ready for it and need some roid help, let me know and we'll figure out something ;)

PedritoHID

Welcome to MG, where the Gurus will make all your physique dreams come true, don't believe me? Ask around...

AlphaRxLabs

Hi everyone, been out of the game for a minute due to a accident that left me in pieces,,I'm fully recovered and ready to lift again..will be getting to know you all.thx MRSIXX
Welcome Sixx. Like you, I had a major neck surgery, and was out for close to a year. I bet you have been chomping at the bit to get back into the gym! Good news is, muscle had a good ,memory and you will be back better than ever. Im certian you will like it here. And, if I can help you in any way, please let me know. Good luck,

Last edited:

MRSIXX

I would recommend you to start working out and dieting naturally for a few months first. But when you're ready for it and need some roid help, let me know and we'll figure out something ;)
Thx...I'm just looking to get some solid test e..get my strength up a bit and go from there.reviewing sources looking for a great domestic..

MRSIXX

Welcome Sixx. Like you, I had a major neck surgery, and was out for close to a year. I bet you have been chomping at the bit to get back into the gym! Good news is, muscle had a good ,memory and you will be back better than ever. Im certian you will like it here. And, if I can help you in any way, please let me know. Good luck,
Thx for the welcome Alpha,, I'm in need of some test e, looking for a solid domestic with good reviews..yes I see this forum is the real deal..thx for all.