New to the forum

Good afternoon everyone! I’m new to the forum but not new to the game. Certainly not an expert either. I’ve been using AAS for over 5yrs. I am always looking for ways to improve and I really enjoy the forums to get real life experience and knowledge.

I’m 40y/o 5’7 @ 185lbs, and currently 15% BF.

I’m currently doing a cut cycle of 500mg Test E and 400mg Mast E rn. I was running some Tren Hex but had to drop it after 6wks due to the anxiety start side starting to take a toll on me. I’m going into my 7th week of this 15wk cycle. My last 5-6wks o will be running 25mg Winstrol and 25mg Anavar.

The goal this cycle is to lean out and keep muscle while improving BF and get to around 10-12%. I do not compete so it’s all just to see how I can do it.

My diet is disciple and clean at least 6 days a week. I have a weakness for pretzels as a snack, and Costco Orange chicken with white rice. The pizza at Costco is pretty good as well.

I look forward to becoming a contributing member.

bobby ricky

Good afternoon everyone! I’m new to the forum but not new to the game. Certainly not an expert either. I’ve been using AAS for over 5yrs. I am always looking for ways to improve and I really enjoy the forums to get real life experience and knowledge.

I’m 40y/o 5’7 @ 185lbs, and currently 15% BF.

I’m currently doing a cut cycle of 500mg Test E and 400mg Mast E rn. I was running some Tren Hex but had to drop it after 6wks due to the anxiety start side starting to take a toll on me. I’m going into my 7th week of this 15wk cycle. My last 5-6wks o will be running 25mg Winstrol and 25mg Anavar.

The goal this cycle is to lean out and keep muscle while improving BF and get to around 10-12%. I do not compete so it’s all just to see how I can do it.

My diet is disciple and clean at least 6 days a week. I have a weakness for pretzels as a snack, and Costco Orange chicken with white rice. The pizza at Costco is pretty good as well.

I look forward to becoming a contributing member.
Welcome brother and good luck with your cycle, good to have another guy on here.
Keep us informed on your cycle results.

suppsforlife

sounds like a good plan. also, make sure that your liver can tolerate that dosage of orals.
Ever used tren before?

sounds like a good plan. also, make sure that your liver can tolerate that dosage of orals.
Ever used tren before?
I use Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender Cycle Support Supplement to help protect my organs and prostate.

My first go with Tren was at the beginning of the cycle. I was using Tren Hex for the first 6wks of this cycle but the anxiety just overwhelming so I just dropped it about a wk ago.

I have experience running Var at 50mg Ed for 6wks w/out issues. So this time will also be my first time trying Winny so will have to see how it goes.

suppsforlife

My first go with Tren was at the beginning of the cycle. I was using Tren Hex for the first 6wks of this cycle but the anxiety just overwhelming so I just dropped it about a wk ago.
tren hex is not a good option of tren because it takes very long to kick in the system. but yeah... after about 6 weeks it kicked in... so it could be the one causing anxiety. if you ever plan to give it a try again, go for tren acetate daily or every other day, and only use no more than 200 mg/week to see how it goes. but there's no need to use tren because that stuff is indeed powerful.
I have experience running Var at 50mg Ed for 6wks w/out issues. So this time will also be my first time trying Winny so will have to see how it goes.
then it does sounds like a good plan. if you responded well to var 50 mg/day for 6 weeks, you can try 25 mg/day of Winny + 25 mg/day of Anavar for 6 weeks.

tren hex is not a good option of tren because it takes very long to kick in the system. but yeah... after about 6 weeks it kicked in... so it could be the one causing anxiety. if you ever plan to give it a try again, go for tren acetate daily or every other day, and only use no more than 200 mg/week to see how it goes. but there's no need to use tren because that stuff is indeed powerful.

then it does sounds like a good plan. if you responded well to var 50 mg/day for 6 weeks, you can try 25 mg/day of Winny + 25 mg/day of Anavar for 6 weeks.

I may give the Tren Ace a try? I have some so I may give it a go next summer?

suppsforlife

Next summer?

No time like the present. Buy some mast prop, it'll offset the shitty feeling the tren gives you and you'll just want to fuck all day, every day.

Welcome to the forum.
agreed.
could give it a try, in lower doses + masteron that often helps deal with its sides. if nothing works this time again, it may not be the steroid for you

Next summer?

No time like the present. Buy some mast prop, it'll offset the shitty feeling the tren gives you and you'll just want to fuck all day, every day.

Welcome to the forum.
Appreciate the advise but I’ve written it off for this run as I’m already halfway thru and not interest in pushing it.

I don’t compete so no race for me. It ain’t going anywhere so it will be there when I’m ready.