New to the game

Daddybarz

Hey everyone I’m jimmy, I am 24 years old from Philly. Go birds! I been lifting for a while just looking for tips and suggestions to be a better me.

HGH.to

There's not a set time. People start using gear when they're even younger than you are now. But I just don't think that's a good idea. Point is - try to reach the maximum out of being natural. until 25 it's unlikely to reach the natural potential. after 25, body hormonal system slowly starts declining and because of these 2 reasons it's abut 25 to start using roids. so, ideally - after you reached your maximum potential natural. after years of training and dieting!

AlphaRxLabs

On your website what is the difference between the tren 100mg and 200mg bottle, very new and just want to cover all tracks.
DBarz, basically one has 100mg per 1mL (injection) while the other has 200mg/mL. we are limited on what we can talk about in public. So feel free to PM if you have anymore questions, please, or email me at CENSORED

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizted

On your website what is the difference between the tren 100mg and 200mg bottle, very new and just want to cover all tracks.
Don't fall for the tren hype that's all over social media at the moment and jump headfirst into tren on your first cycle. Tren is one of the more hard-core steroids and shouldn't be used until you have a few cycles and some experience under your belt. Best thing to start with is just testosterone and then from there you can experiment with a new compound each cycle.

Daddybarz

Don't fall for the tren hype that's all over social media at the moment and jump headfirst into tren on your first cycle. Tren is one of the more hard-core steroids and shouldn't be used until you have a few cycles and some experience under your belt. Best thing to start with is just testosterone and then from there you can experiment with a new compound each cycle.
Thanks I appreciate the advice

suppsforlife

agree with others. If you plan to start juicing - don't go for trenbolone. most people regret doing it as their first cycle (search around on the forum and you'll see).

Twizted

Hey guys, my real name is Chris. So far the guys on this forum have been on point and the advice has been great, alot of places shit on newbies, not here though. looking forward to hanging around here.
Yea we don't really hate on newbies around here, we all gotta start somewhere. This forum has some very knowledgeable people in it, use that to your advantage and ask any questions you may have.

suppsforlife

Hey guys, my real name is Chris. So far the guys on this forum have been on point and the advice has been great, alot of places shit on newbies, not here though. looking forward to hanging around here.
that's one of the numerous reasons why I also ended up on this forum. Not a newbie though, but I still hate when people look down on newbies.

Twizted

Some stetoid forums are full of assholes, I frequent a few other forums and I have to say this one has the most friendly and helpful user base hands down