New to the site

rich1941

As stated, I'm new here. I don't really use any other forum platforms. Fb is great but not trying to post my business that's easily tied to my personal life. I've had a several years of experience running gear. I started in 2016 until 2019. I'm 33 now, 5'11" and I started at 212lbs and got up to 245 fairly quick with lots of lifting and and eating. Lots of mass but not very cut. In 2019 I tore both my labrums and couldn't lift any weights without excruciating pain I my shoulders. The doctors told me to get surgery, or take a long time off from the gym. I've had some major life changes. In 2020. Alcohol withdrawal which was 7 months of hell, and after I got that completely resolved, my weight shot up from 215, to 255 in 2 months. So I basically got fat really quick. I've been back in The gym and have had a very slow success rate. I also had to go to the doctor because my dick wasn't working for well over a year which I believed was because of running gear for several years. I got my T levels checked and the test came back showing I'm at about 250 which is on the low end of the spectrum. My doctor didn't want me to do trt because he said im to young for it. I never did bloodwork before starting gear which was a huge mistake because I have no idea where I was originally at. After getting my test results, I was on test E 600mgs a week for 3 months, and cut down to 300mgs currently which I've been on for a couple months. I definitely have side effects. Mainly acne across the obliques, stomach, and chest are which is odd because i never got it there before. It used to be on my shoulders and back mainly. Fat loss has been slow but my strength is through the roof and I finally have my sex drive back to what feels "above normal". I'll be here for quite some time. I'm looking to gain muscle, and lose a lot of weight. My goal is to be in the best shape of my life.

BulkinWes

As stated, I'm new here. I don't really use any other forum platforms. Fb is great but not trying to post my business that's easily tied to my personal life. I've had a several years of experience running gear. I started in 2016 until 2019. I'm 33 now, 5'11" and I started at 212lbs and got up to 245 fairly quick with lots of lifting and and eating. Lots of mass but not very cut. In 2019 I tore both my labrums and couldn't lift any weights without excruciating pain I my shoulders. The doctors told me to get surgery, or take a long time off from the gym. I've had some major life changes. In 2020. Alcohol withdrawal which was 7 months of hell, and after I got that completely resolved, my weight shot up from 215, to 255 in 2 months. So I basically got fat really quick. I've been back in The gym and have had a very slow success rate. I also had to go to the doctor because my dick wasn't working for well over a year which I believed was because of running gear for several years. I got my T levels checked and the test came back showing I'm at about 250 which is on the low end of the spectrum. My doctor didn't want me to do trt because he said im to young for it. I never did bloodwork before starting gear which was a huge mistake because I have no idea where I was originally at. After getting my test results, I was on test E 600mgs a week for 3 months, and cut down to 300mgs currently which I've been on for a couple months. I definitely have side effects. Mainly acne across the obliques, stomach, and chest are which is odd because i never got it there before. It used to be on my shoulders and back mainly. Fat loss has been slow but my strength is through the roof and I finally have my sex drive back to what feels "above normal". I'll be here for quite some time. I'm looking to gain muscle, and lose a lot of weight. My goal is to be in the best shape of my life.
Your test might fit be not the best or like high on the oil side. But stay on the test for a while. Lose your weight or once you get to your weight loss goal in my opinion if your happy with everything don’t start any other gear. If you decide you want some extra help Anavar can help you with your weight loss and muscle gain and a lot of strength. Deca is a great beginner but not great for shedding fat off. But I think your on the right road stay eating clean keep your protien around your weight to help lose fat and gain muscle and don’t skip the gym. And don’t worry about the scale very often just do your thing work your ass off and you’ll get there brother. As you know there are no magic buttons. On gear you have to work your ass off and health wise it’s a lot to maintain and stay on top so if you can get to where you wanna be with just test I say stay with that.

BulkinWes

And welcome aboard brother lol sorry should’ve said that first. You like it here a lot of knowledge and great advice and great people love to help.

rich1941

And welcome aboard brother lol sorry should’ve said that first. You like it here a lot of knowledge and great advice and great people love to help.
Thanks brotha. Been through Cycling gear before when I was 26 but this time is just different. I was at a better starting point the first time around and my hunger went through the roof when I got on cycle. This time, I'm 33, and have been off gear for about 3 years and I don't have an increase in appetite so I'm barely just making my weight in grams of protein. I'd say about 100-125 grams of protein are from shakes. Also my starting weight was now at 255. I haven't stepped on a scale in months since I go by the mirror. I have a lot of work to put in but I get it done. I'm not the type of person that loves going to the gym. Most days I dread it but I'm disciplined enough to make myself go and give 100 percent while I'm there. I always feel better during and after the workout which is why I go. I rarely skip the gym, and when I do, I feel worse so it's become a good habit. I bought 4 bottles of tren A but ended up selling it since I decided I don't wanna take too much right off the bat. I'm gonna try the "less is more" approach and I already know 300mgs of test is more considered a sports dose compared to a typical 150mg trt

BulkinWes

Thanks brotha. Been through Cycling gear before when I was 26 but this time is just different. I was at a better starting point the first time around and my hunger went through the roof when I got on cycle. This time, I'm 33, and have been off gear for about 3 years and I don't have an increase in appetite so I'm barely just making my weight in grams of protein. I'd say about 100-125 grams of protein are from shakes. Also my starting weight was now at 255. I haven't stepped on a scale in months since I go by the mirror. I have a lot of work to put in but I get it done. I'm not the type of person that loves going to the gym. Most days I dread it but I'm disciplined enough to make myself go and give 100 percent while I'm there. I always feel better during and after the workout which is why I go. I rarely skip the gym, and when I do, I feel worse so it's become a good habit. I bought 4 bottles of tren A but ended up selling it since I decided I don't wanna take too much right off the bat. I'm gonna try the "less is more" approach and I already know 300mgs of test is more considered a sports dose compared to a typical 150mg trt
300 is a great start though not very aggressive and you should get really great results and since you already have knowledge and have done it that’s good now we can talk big boy stuff lmao. I say honestly run the tren a your gonna lose this shit out of the fat and will also be gaining great muscle. And it’s gonna happen very quickly with Tren A. What brand you repping? There’s some great ones here

rich1941

300 is a great start though not very aggressive and you should get really great results and since you already have knowledge and have done it that’s good now we can talk big boy stuff lmao. I say honestly run the tren a your gonna lose this shit out of the fat and will also be gaining great muscle. And it’s gonna happen very quickly with Tren A. What brand you repping? There’s some great ones here
I started at 600, and like clockwork, 3 months rolled around and I started getting really bad acne. I'm just more prone to it after I hit 3 months. I don't wanna blast 600mgs a week forever and I realistically should probably be lower than I am but I can definitely say I feel better since I've started taking the test. I know some people take 1000mgs and up but I've never taken that much. I already sold the tren a few weeks ago which I probably should have just held on to. I have a friend that's natural, ripped, and insanely jacked. He's not into gear at all. I was talking about running 100mgs of tren A "eod", keeping my test E at 300mgs a week split up with 150mgs on Mondays, and 150 mgs on Thursdays, and also running clenbuterol for the month of December. To me, that sounds like a nice little stack to cut fat and keep most of the muscle I put on. The natty guy suggested I stay on the test since i obviously need it, and just take a fatburner to lose weight. The problem is, I'm not in "good looking shape". I'm dumbbell pressing the 115's for 11 reps. Dumbbell flys with the 70lb dumbells for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps, and majority of my workouts are high like that and some are even higher but I still have a high BF% compared to when I was 26. I never actually cut a lot. I was always in a bulk/maintenance stage.

BulkinWes

I started at 600, and like clockwork, 3 months rolled around and I started getting really bad acne. I'm just more prone to it after I hit 3 months. I don't wanna blast 600mgs a week forever and I realistically should probably be lower than I am but I can definitely say I feel better since I've started taking the test. I know some people take 1000mgs and up but I've never taken that much. I already sold the tren a few weeks ago which I probably should have just held on to. I have a friend that's natural, ripped, and insanely jacked. He's not into gear at all. I was talking about running 100mgs of tren A "eod", keeping my test E at 300mgs a week split up with 150mgs on Mondays, and 150 mgs on Thursdays, and also running clenbuterol for the month of December. To me, that sounds like a nice little stack to cut fat and keep most of the muscle I put on. The natty guy suggested I stay on the test since i obviously need it, and just take a fatburner to lose weight. The problem is, I'm not in "good looking shape". I'm dumbbell pressing the 115's for 11 reps. Dumbbell flys with the 70lb dumbells for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps, and majority of my workouts are high like that and some are even higher but I still have a high BF% compared to when I was 26. I never actually cut a lot. I was always in a bulk/maintenance stage.
That’s good shoot brother. Clen will def cut the weight your wanting to cut 100% I hate Clen myself well I’m scared of it lol. But you should also go down in weights up in reps and get a good diet get that metabolism popping sounds like that’s gonna be your biggest factor cuz your a big boy. But you definitely seem to be in the right track and someone’s gonna jump in when they see our conversation and give some more advise. And remember to compare yourself to others cuz some peoples genetics make them stay cut af little fuckers just got good genes that’s me I stay fuckn skinny I’ve been bulking my ass off and has taken me forever to get where I’m at. L

suppsforlife

you never know until you try it. if you have some cardiovascular/heart/high blood pressure issues then yes, it may not be worth it. but if you're perfectly healthy and trying to lose some extra fat, clen can be awesome.
insulin is another story. it can be helpful too, but that's very rare in specific situations for some specific people

BulkinWes

you never know until you try it. if you have some cardiovascular/heart/high blood pressure issues then yes, it may not be worth it. but if you're perfectly healthy and trying to lose some extra fat, clen can be awesome.
insulin is another story. it can be helpful too, but that's very rare in specific situations for some specific people
Yeah if you diabetic for the insulin and the f you have asthma for the Clen but yeah I agree with you but for me personally I’ll pass.

rich1941

ever used clen before? it can be really helpful, but be careful with it.
and pay attention to the macros and calories.
welcome to the MG
I have used clen a long time ago. I lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks. I tried it again a few years later which was last year, and I couldn't tolerate it. I tried cutting my first dose down to a quater of a pill (10mcg) and it still made me extremely restless at night and very irritable. I think I'm going to buy it and try it one more time.

BulkinWes

I have used clen a long time ago. I lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks. I tried it again a few years later which was last year, and I couldn't tolerate it. I tried cutting my first dose down to a quater of a pill (10mcg) and it still made me extremely restless at night and very irritable. I think I'm going to buy it and try it one more time.
I’d take it literally as soon as you wake up in the morning so your body has time to process it through they day that might help you but also it’s still gonna make you have sleeping problems just nature of the beast

rich1941

That's what I've always done. My body changed a lot over the years and I'm just more sensitive to some of the things I used to take. I never had any bad side effects from tren before either so I'm curious to see what it's going to be like this time when I start taking it again.

BulkinWes

That's what I've always done. My body changed a lot over the years and I'm just more sensitive to some of the things I used to take. I never had any bad side effects from tren before either so I'm curious to see what it's going to be like this time when I start taking it again.
I don’t take them because they are not good for you heart you can take the safely but i don’t like the risk

Pompsplace

Welcome aboard,
by any chance did your doctor checked your stradiol levels? i had the same issue when I quit lifting for a while and it was due my stradiol levels where thru the roof, I would suggest to stay on test, throw some Arimidex and try to keep on point with your diet and training; the more you keep consistent to your regimen the better you will feel and you will start losing fat faster. i would think 4-8 weeks on trt before you jump your dose and your dick can gradually work better too.

rich1941

Welcome aboard,
by any chance did your doctor checked your stradiol levels? i had the same issue when I quit lifting for a while and it was due my stradiol levels where thru the roof, I would suggest to stay on test, throw some Arimidex and try to keep on point with your diet and training; the more you keep consistent to your regimen the better you will feel and you will start losing fat faster. i would think 4-8 weeks on trt before you jump your dose and your dick can gradually work better too.
Thank you. I just checked all my bloodwork and it doesn't look like they checked my stradiol levels. I was just open with them about using steroids for several years and explained the issues I was having. From the research I've done, I see guys getting put on TRT with their test levels as low as 400ng/dl and mine was at 250 and my doctor said trt isn't necessary. Whenever I started a cycle, I would notice the increase in sex drive on week 3. Since my sex drive has been non-existent, I had a major increase in my sex drive 3-4 days after my first injection which I've never experienced in the past. My dose is definitely higher than standard trt. I'm doing 300 mgs a week right now. 150mgs on monday, and 150 mgs on thursday. Everything seems to be working well, and I'm not taking an AI because my nipples aren't sensitive at all compared to when I was doing 600mgs a week. Typically when I was taking 600mgs weekly, I'd notice my sex drive go down as my estrogen levels rised and as soon as I'd start the arimidex, my sex drive would go back up. Right now, everything is working perfectly.

HGH.to

Typically when I was taking 600mgs weekly, I'd notice my sex drive go down as my estrogen levels rised and as soon as I'd start the arimidex, my sex drive would go back up. Right now, everything is working perfectly.
yeah, it does seems like you do not need any AI then