new to the site

GS9902

So I've been on many forums in the past and mainly stuck to one in particular. I took a break from the online world because of the politics but I'm looking to contribute. 

Anyone who truly knows me from the other sites know that I'm a loyal steadfast contributing member to any place I call home. I've been learning and sharing every step of my journey. 

I have had the unfortunate experience of having been used for political fodder, manipulated, lied about and crucified for calling shit like I see it. I promise to never be confused with sheep. whatever comes with that is what the fuck it is. 

I come in search of the like minded, those who find themselves addicted to the pain and blood this game brings.  I come to find the brethren who are forged from the same fires as I. Those few of us who cannot hide the Steel in our spines and Honor in our hearts. 

Some may of you may know me by my other handle CarlosDanger but that character is no longer needed and frankly it wasnt who I truly am. I am GS9902 the humble student the loyal brother the wholehearted idealist. 

D

Dont_trip

+1 Look Forward to your contributions in the forums Welcome Home.

Standingup

oh, eh hem those names vaguely ring a bell.  I think we are going to need a good old fashioned dickies w stringer tank top incline bench video to be sure. 

GS9902

Home..... I have to be honest that sounds fucking rad homeboy. Haven't had one in a while. Thanks for the welcome my man

MRFIXIT

Finally got tired of the bullshit Carlos? LOL ... Me too!! You'll like these dudes... No fucking drama!!! 

Welcome Brother!

milkin

Welcome brother, we know you well. We welcome all to the MG community so do come in and make yourself at home. 

Diesel

Welcome GS9902! We glad to see new members here!

Stay active to increase your karma!

Good luck and hope to hear from you.

GS9902

Thanks BigDiesel! I plan on being as active as my 9to5 lets me. The only karma I need is when a brother PMs me saying that something I said or wrote helped them stay safe or reach a goal. To me that means everything bro:)

admin

Staff member

GS9902 said:
</p><p>The only karma I need is when a brother PMs me saying that something I said or wrote helped them stay safe or reach a goal. To me that means everything bro:)</p><p>
<br /><br />I appreciate it. Thank you for joining!</p>