New to this

Stunnaman1900

Wassup peeps... I'm 140 6'2...Yess SMH trying to get to 175...my boy Carpediem told me about the site...ANY help would be great

Carpediem2227

Whuddup bro! Glad you came here. This is where it all happened for me. Every one is going to help you on here like they did with me and give great Advice 

SemperFi

Welcome to MG. Great to have part of the community.

+1 for the failed attempt at an introduction! ;)

Carpe is "top shelf" in our book.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

welcome stunnaman, glad to have you here in MG, everything carpe said bout MG is true and more :)

Carpe - i dont believe we met, but its def good to see you here bratha.

Littleyokes

Welcome to neighborhood bro! You setting were I started a few years back. youll hit your mark before you know it. Then youll wanna be 185, then 195 And so on and so forth. glad to have you here bud!

Carpediem2227

I became a member about a year ago I pop my head in once in awhile and say hi lol this sit changed my life tho. Good to meet you tho

Carpediem2227

So this is where u introduce yourself stunna. There is other forums you can go to like the one that says new to steroids or something. Start a thread there ask advice on diet and tell them your idea of an oral only cycle haha they're gonna chew you out but it's cool to see other people views and opinions 

B

Burrr

Stunnaman,

do you have a health issue that's been making it hard for you to get gains? at 6-2 most guys could get to 180 pretty quick natty.

I was down to 145 back in 2012 and put on 30# in that first year just eating huge and liftin what I could. Noob gains come on faster than steroid gains do, especially when you start in the 140's

post up more stats, your history diet and workouts

Stunnaman1900

No health issues just a high metabolism. I eat like crazy but also smoke marijuana alot which sometimes surpress my appetite... I took a weight gainer called MASS X...it helped but i stopped working out. Time got consume by other issues..

B

Burrr

You should check out my fitnesspal.com

IT's for tracking Kcal and macros, see if you really are eating as much as you think you are. Try smoking a little less pot, and having more sex.

I'd be surprised if you were not able to gain mass quickly as a natty if you are eating  4000 kcals a day and 200+ grams of protein every day,

It's really beneficial to have a good base and a solid understanding of diet before jumping on the juice. like I mentioned above, noob gains can come on as fast as steroid gains.

and post all your stats, weve got some seriously knowledgeable guys here. Give them something to work with. 

Littleyokes

I was in the same spot as you bro. When I used to smoke hella dank and eat none stop I'd never gain shit. But on e I quit smoking herb ( for the most part anyway) and starting eat better food, not junk I began gaining. I hit 170 and jumped on the juice. I'm now setting at 195-200 depending on hydration. If your scared of pinning the. Gear isn't for you. Maybe try pro-hormones first. i wouldnt do an oral only. But that's just IMO.