Next cycle, Test/Deca/Mast

PedritoHID

Hellow brows,

Been cruising for a 1.5 months, gonna wait 2 more months before starting my bulking cycle. I went to 170lbs, I definitely gained muscles cause of the pictures, but of course gained fat. I wanna get down to 12% fat, I weight now 160lbs, lost half is water / fat.

The last one I was kinda maintaining, 700 mg test/450mg npp/350mg mast. I fucking love Masterone @Gainz. I tolerated that test super nice, no need for an AI and libido was great.

I'm thinking of instead of NPP, I wanna try Deca this time to see if I can get more muscles, I'm thinking of every 3.5 days the following:

300mg Test 1.2cc = total 600mg/w
200mg Deca 1cc = total 400mg/w
150mg Mast 0.8cc = total 300mg/w
25mg ED Anadrol for the first 4 weeks.

Feedback is appreciated since this is my first time using the longer ester of nandrolone. Should I increase the dose? This will be my 4 cycle.

Gainz.

Everyone loves mast brother!
It's by far my favorite compound. Not only because it keeps your est in check, but how it makes you feel!!!

And 600 test 400 deca and 300 mast is a solid cycle!
You'll probably like the deca more than npp.

But how long do you plan on running this?
Because remember deca takes forever to start working... like 6-7 weeks.
So hopefully this cycle is 14-16 long.
And running the anadrol for the first 4 weeks is a great idea.. you'll start growing while the deca is kicking in

HGH.to

sounds like a solid plan bro. and @Gainz. is right. you've got to run it for 14-16 weeks. no less than 12 weeks.
do not forget to adjust calories if you aim to grow

suppsforlife

Feedback is appreciated since this is my first time using the longer ester of nandrolone. Should I increase the dose? This will be my 4 cycle.
400 mg /week of nandrolone during 600 mg/week of test is good. don't think you should increase dosage.
PS; do not forget liver protection during use of anadrol