Next cycle

Ronaldo7

I’m about to start my 3rd cycle of test E 16 weeks. my first 2 cycles was test only 12 weeks. I want to stack it with something else this cycle, what do people recommend? Going to Dubai when I finish the cycle so wanna look shredded but main focus is to build solid muscle.

I’m 26, 82kg, 10.5% body fat, 5.10ft tall, trained for 11 years now.

HGH.to

Really depends on what you're looking for. it could be an oral or injectable.
Oral could be Anavar or Dianabol. There's also Winstrol and Anadrol but those are for when you have more experience.
Injectable could be Primo, Masteron, Deca or EQ. There's also Trenbolone but again, only when you have more experience.
Considering this is your third cycle and you want to use it for 16 weeks, considering your goals, I would look into Deca or EQ.

BigZeus

I’m about to start my 3rd cycle of test E 16 weeks. my first 2 cycles was test only 12 weeks. I want to stack it with something else this cycle, what do people recommend? Going to Dubai when I finish the cycle so wanna look shredded but main focus is to build solid muscle.

I’m 26, 82kg, 10.5% body fat, 5.10ft tall, trained for 11 years now.
Hey bro I would recommend either Anavar or a low dose of NPP. Those will help put lean tissue on.

HGH.to

NPP for 16 weeks doesn't sound too appealing. Anavar can't go for such long periods unless splitting the use such as first 6 weeks, then 6 weeks off, then add the last 4 weeks.