Nick Walker

Ha maybe that’s true. Everyone that really works out anyway. I bought his book called the encyclopedia of bodybuilding and studied it like crazy when I was a kid. I wanted his arms!

Gainz.

Ha maybe that’s true. Everyone that really works out anyway. I bought his book called the encyclopedia of bodybuilding and studied it like crazy when I was a kid. I wanted his arms!

I still think he has the best chest of any bodybuilder ever... The width, depth... Overall size.. untouchable!

Attachments

• ab8622774dfd8bc6b2107656cc1d648ff48279b3-1200x600.png
    ab8622774dfd8bc6b2107656cc1d648ff48279b3-1200x600.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 1
  • received_377928921758298.jpeg
    received_377928921758298.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
  • received_280810031571849.jpeg
    received_280810031571849.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
  • received_1430168784565937.jpeg
    received_1430168784565937.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

Was going through Facebook... I don't know who this guy is... But... This is exactly what I'm looking for!
Maybe a little more obliques... But his proportions are exactly what I shooting for.
Nothing is overpowering anything else... Impressive size without being freaky.
Id love to know his height and weight

Attachments

• received_1479924502563649.jpeg
    received_1479924502563649.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2

zakco

Was going through Facebook... I don't know who this guy is... But... This is exactly what I'm looking for!
Maybe a little more obliques... But his proportions are exactly what I shooting for.
Nothing is overpowering anything else... Impressive size without being freaky.
Id love to know his height and weight
Dude, just blast your arms.....you look better than this kid.

zakco

You guys don't have to try so hard... I put out on the first date.. 🤣😂
While I might be a little more lean... He still has that size and depth that I want so badly.
Brother....you look like Wolverine! Slender badass....own what God gave you.

Gainz.

Brother....you look like Wolverine! Slender badass....own what God gave you.
I know I know... Still working on more mass though. My goal is to look like this... But being able to tell I workout with a hoodie on.
Well ... Maybe not a hoodie... But at least with a shirt on.
These 16" arms are just not enough

Attachments

• received_946271910440749.jpeg
    received_946271910440749.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 2

BulkinWes

I know I know... Still working on more mass though. My goal is to look like this... But being able to tell I workout with a hoodie on.
Well ... Maybe not a hoodie... But at least with a shirt on.
These 16" arms are just not enough
Don’t feel bad I got a little bitch chest with giant ass delta and lats lmao look like a fuckn silverback gorilla I want my chest to grow but it doesn’t and I only do incline still don’t grow. Oh and my traps go half way up my neck but still no chest lol

Gainz.

Don’t feel bad I got a little bitch chest with giant ass delta and lats lmao look like a fuckn silverback gorilla I want my chest to grow but it doesn’t and I only do incline still don’t grow. Oh and my traps go half way up my neck but still no chest lol

I was having a really hard time growing my chest until I found one specific workout.
It's a single arm cable pushdown.
Elbow out wide and push your arm across your body. Once I started doing those... My chest width and depth really grew!

I found it... I'm telling you brother! This exercise is probably the only reason why I have a chest.
It took me forever to get any kind of mind muscle connection with my chest. I always either felt chest exercises in my shoulders or triceps. It wasn't until I found this one it all clicked.
Definitely the best chest pump I've ever had. And because I've been doing it for so long I've figured out a way to hold my hands just a little bit different so I can either hit my upper or lower pec deck.

BulkinWes

I was having a really hard time growing my chest until I found one specific workout.
It's a single arm cable pushdown.
Elbow out wide and push your arm across your body. Once I started doing those... My chest width and depth really grew!

I found it... I'm telling you brother! This exercise is probably the only reason why I have a chest.
It took me forever to get any kind of mind muscle connection with my chest. I always either felt chest exercises in my shoulders or triceps. It wasn't until I found this one it all clicked.
Definitely the best chest pump I've ever had. And because I've been doing it for so long I've figured out a way to hold my hands just a little bit different so I can either hit my upper or lower pec deck.
I do this with both arms maybe it’s because of the weight and lift and stuff idk but ima start trying some new chest workout cuz im back to 400 on bench and wasn’t trying to PR just wanted to get a Max in at the last of my set. So I’m trying to maybe go down on bench and do some
Different forms.

BulkinWes

Like my shoulders come forward and I try hard af to do good posture but my traps lats and delts just push everything forward

Gainz.

I do this with both arms maybe it’s because of the weight and lift and stuff idk but ima start trying some new chest workout cuz im back to 400 on bench and wasn’t trying to PR just wanted to get a Max in at the last of my set. So I’m trying to maybe go down on bench and do some
Different forms.

No... Don't do both arms.. I tried the same thing.. it doesn't work as well!
One arm and drop weight.
Think bodybuilding instead of powerlifting!
I don't go heavier than 45-50lbs on this.
It's not meant to be a high weight exercise.
It's all about isolating... Slow and controlled really squeezing through the movement

BulkinWes

No... Don't do both arms.. I tried the same thing.. it doesn't work as well!
One arm and drop weight.
Think bodybuilding instead of powerlifting!
I don't go heavier than 45-50lbs on this.
It's not meant to be a high weight exercise.
It's all about isolating... Slow and controlled really squeezing through the movement
All for sure try it out

suppsforlife

finally someone figured it out. and i'm not joking. i see too many people out there in the gym just swinging weights around (and then I assume they wonder why they can't grow)

Gainz.

finally someone figured it out. and i'm not joking. i see too many people out there in the gym just swinging weights around (and then I assume they wonder why they can't grow)

Yup .. some muscles you can get away with it. Biceps are one, shoulders are another. But most muscle groups really need that time under tension and iso.
Too many other muscles try to take over for chest. But a curl... Is a curl.. if you swing wildly or really isolate... You're still going to hit your biceps. Of course iso is better... But either one is going to give you a pump.
But chest and back.. your more likely to hit shoulders, biceps and triceps if you aren't trying to iso.