Nick Walker

This guy is a serious beast. I like his style and the way he goes about his workouts a lot. Seems he has really chosen strict form now over heavy weights after his injury. I have started to do same thing and got much better results. Going very slow and strict has caused me to drop weights by 30 percent but my muscles are much more sore now and responding better than ever. Thanks Nick! I feel he could make a real run at MR O next year if all goes well for him.

Gainz.

I like Nick... I just don't like his physique.
Yeah he's huge, a real monster with incredible work ethic. There's just something about his aesthetics... Just a little too blocky

Attachments

• nick-walker-1-day-out-of-arnold-classic-v0-k72uqk94rcla1.png
    nick-walker-1-day-out-of-arnold-classic-v0-k72uqk94rcla1.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh yeah he’s blocky for sure. I think it works for him. I liked the Phil Heath look a lot . Probably more than the blocky look. I guess I seem to just like Nick and how he goes about things and learns and adjusts.

HGH.to

Nick's popularity is due to his bulkiness. some love it, others don't. but we can't deny that he's a hard working monster!

Gainz.

Yeah I'm not taking anything away from him, and I like him as a person. I just don't think he's ever going to win Mr Olympia. He's one of those guys that always looks better in pictures than he does on stage

zakco

He is probably the most "shapely" giant....meaning he is massive but the muscles look comic book style. I believe he could win Mr. O.

I tend to agree as he’s so liked I feel as well. Coming back from bad tear. I actually hope he can do it. That blocky look worked for Dorian. Even with his giant gh belly.

zakco

Even with all the mass monsters out there Walker just looks different. I watch a lot on bodybuilding and my girl is used to seeing these guys. The other day I watched a clip of Walker and she says "Jesus!! Who is that guy?"

zakco

But Mr. O has always been political....Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone should each have a Sandow. Just my opinion. The people love who they love....not who holds a trophy. Walker broke a mold hard to break....people recognize it, but judges may not.

Gainz.

Yeah BB is extremely political... I think that's why Kai has never won.
But I guess your right.. his "oddity" is either going to be the reason he wins or loses.
He definitely stands out on the stage.
But is that a good or bad thing...

zakco

At the end of the day...I don't give a shit. If you inspire me....weather a local or pro....that's what I take. Honestly my biggest inspiration has been Chris Benoit.....did bad things but inspired me. Nothing to discuss.

Gainz.

At the end of the day...I don't give a shit. If you inspire me....weather a local or pro....that's what I take. Honestly my biggest inspiration has been Chris Benoit.....did bad things but inspired me. Nothing to discuss.

Honestly... The Rocky movies were mine. I fought to name my son Rocky. His physique in 2,3 and 4... Man .. that's what I wanted!!!

Gainz.

He's 5'11 and around 210lb in these pictures.
This is back when he used to compete.
Now he just does YouTube. I Mean he's still in great shape. Used to walk around 215-220 but not nearly as cut. Then had a really bad side by side accident and broke his arm. Now he's around 195-200.
But his physique in these pictures...
Yeah.. that's what I'm going for.
The scary thing is he's fuckin natural (actually natural) and he's a fuckin assassin as well 😂🤣. State level wrestling champion, taekwondo and BJJ. There's a video of him throwing around Stephen Wonderboy Thompson like a little girl. (And Sensei Seth)
If you look hard enough you can find him competing in different BJJ, taekwondo and wrestling matches... He's fuckin... Scary 🤣😂. It's fair to say I have a bro crush on him 😂🤣.
I also love his videos... If you don't know who he is, he's a pretty famous YouTuber that does... Well... Jack ass like stuff... But not really.
It's not pranks. He just gets hurt. Gets hit and beat with different objects. And nothing is fake! From orange in a sock... To barbwire baseball bat... Shot in the nuts with a paintball gun... Human dart board... He drank pepper spray... Shot with all sorts of non lethal ammo... He's fucked! But it's all very entertaining.

He definitely works hard for his money 🤣😂.
And again... Never faked or click bated.
He plays a little bit of a arrogant douchebag in the videos... But that's so you enjoy watching him get hurt more. He's not actually... That much of a douchebag

(This video gave me a healthy fear of this dude, big dudes like him shouldn't be able to jump and move like this) But both his parents are martial artists and own a studio. So he's been in it since birth. A 200+ pound bodybuilder with a 60" box jump is pretty fuckin nuts!

Attachments

• Houston-Jones-Celebwikibiography.jpg
    Houston-Jones-Celebwikibiography.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1
  • blog.jpg
    blog.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Houston Jones58572.jpg
    Houston Jones58572.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
I suppose because I am old my inspiration was Arnold. Still is actually. His arms even by todays standards are pretty fucking amazing.

Gainz.

I suppose because I am old my inspiration was Arnold. Still is actually. His arms even by todays standards are pretty fucking amazing.
I think he's kind of everyone's inspiration!
I mean he definitely had an impact on me growing up. I just never wanted to be that big.