Night sweat

liljohn

Hello to all I dont get on here much to buzy with the gym and eating of yea and my job lol
I have a ? does anyone getting night sweats from there gear or is it just me thanks adv

Gainz.

What gear are you running?
On tren it's very common, but everyone is different.
How's your BP?

HGH.to

Hello to all I dont get on here much to buzy with the gym and eating of yea and my job lol
I have a ? does anyone getting night sweats from there gear or is it just me thanks adv
that's actually pretty common. what do you use?

Gainz.

Then it's probably from the test. Deca can cause it... but it's pretty rare.
Pointing a fan at your feet can really help with the night sweats. Also drinking a whole 20oz bottle of water before bed as well

liljohn

thanks fan maybe no water before bed at my age its to hard getting threw the night with out the bath room wakeup lol

Gainz.

Oh Jesus... I drink so much at night. At least 40oz of water and a half gallon of chocolate milk... every single night!
Need the calories and hydration. If I don't I'll cramp up during sex 🤣.
Luckily I only wake up once around 3:30 from all that fluid

BulkinWes

I piss like 4-5 times a night lmao and sweat my balls off i stopped vaping and I quit sweating as much not sure if they are associated with each other but literally 2 days after stopping no sweating now I just dip

liljohn

just had a doc vist about a week ago and bp is just fine i thought would be because of the dbol but no is still in the normal range Just to let you all know i 54 and only been doing trt for about 2 years but this is my 2 time blasting for the winter bulk

BulkinWes

just had a doc vist about a week ago and bp is just fine i thought would be because of the dbol but no is still in the normal range Just to let you all know i 54 and only been doing trt for about 2 years but this is my 2 time blasting for the winter bulk
If you don’t have any other negative side effects I’d honestly just chalk it up to it’s just a side effect and isn’t a big deal but if you concerned around you could taper it down and not take so much but honestly just in my opinion it’s just a baby side effect