No need to call Darryl

Gainz.

If anyone cares...
She said yes.
We got to our Airbnb, spent some time unpacking and getting use to our temporary home. I really wished I lived here.
Awesome 3 story log cabin... No one around for miles and miles. It's so quiet... So different from where I live.
Finally settled in and started a fire, I had some wine for the first time in months... Jesus... 2 glasses in and I was white girl wasted.
Anyway... I told her to come take a picture... But I recorded the whole thing.
I was WAYYYY more nervous than I expected.
Not because I was worried about her saying no... I mean I had Darryl on standby.
I was worried I was gonna fuck it up.
Anyway... She instantly started crying, she had no idea it was coming.
Then we spent the next... Several hours celebrating.... Doing things I can only describe as illegal and immoral πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Dirty... Dirty girl...

Attachments

• received_282838704442305.jpeg
    received_282838704442305.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 14

bobby ricky

Half bonerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry gains but I had to look so please don’t think less of meπŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I’m so confused ever since you guy’s showed me that girl guy picture πŸ˜‚. Congratulations my brother you’re a very lucky man πŸ‘. Just don’t leave that dirty strap on on the bed when u leave πŸ‘

Gainz.

You've got a boner in the pic haven't you.

Half bonerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry gains but I had to look so please don’t think less of meπŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I’m so confused ever since you guy’s showed me that girl guy picture πŸ˜‚. Congratulations my brother you’re a very lucky man πŸ‘. Just don’t leave that dirty strap on on the bed when u leave πŸ‘

Haha... Nope just my soft πŸ”¨... I know I joke... But... It's fucking... Large. If anything there's a little fear shrinkage going on.
Hence why I keep talking about only fans and her sitting on frozen peas πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

And I showed her these comments... She's laughing her ass off.

(These topics always go off the rails)

@bobby ricky I would never think less of you
Now you just think... More of me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the kind words.
We're both very happy... She cried for like a hour after I asked. It went perfectly. Still have 2 nights left here...

And... Here's how last night went...
The white thing is controlled by Bluetooth from my phone.
No... The flashlight... Is just a flashlight... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Attachments

• received_268945409198272.jpeg
    received_268945409198272.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 12

Gainz.

But if you have a freaky girl...
The little white thing that you can control by your phone is fucking awesome!
Makes a public dinner very exciting... Or even late night walk.
The inside and outside vibrate.
You can control both motors from your phone. And you can even sync it with music. So she's feeling the beat to what ever song you're listening to.
It's enough to get her going... Without taking her legs out... So to speak.
Just doesn't work well if she's sitting on a wooden bench in public.. people will look to see what's making that vibration πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But on a cushion seat... Only her face can give it away... But.. let's be honest... That's part of the fun.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

What's the white thing called, or branded as?

I try to stay away from anything thicker than my knob cause I like to watch her face as I stretch her πŸ™Š

Gainz.

Satisfier double joy.

And it's not large at all.
I mean... I guess we all have a different opinion on what's large πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But vibration is the key... Not size.
The inside motor is meant for the g spot, and outside for clit.
You can control both motors separately.

While it can be used anytime... Anywhere... I find public settings to be the most entertaining...
But mostly we use it for a little foreplay. Put on some music... We can both here but she can feel and give her a massage.

HGH.to

woohooo! Congrats man! based on everything you said until this post, I had no doubt she'll say yes. wish you both happiness and little Gainzes :love:

Gainz.

and little Gainzes :love:

You fucking take that shit back right fucking now!!!
I have 2... She has 1... I swear to God... If this bitch pops out another 1 I will drop all 4 on your doorstep with "good luck" pinned on their jackets!
Her son is finally old enough to start doing his own shit... And my kids live with their mother (for now... Long story... Not going there today)

I'm done having kids... I will be getting cut as soon as I have the money and can take the time off of work again.

But... Thank you!
She was very surprised, and excited. She legit cried for a hour after I asked. I've never seen her so happy... Or vulnerable.
She's a tough chick who usually has her guard up.
I mean... Imagine the kind of female it takes to deal with me on a day to day basis.... So seeing that side of her was very memorable

Attachments

• 050441237217d16183858f6669cd43f7c5af40-wm.jpg
    050441237217d16183858f6669cd43f7c5af40-wm.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1

bigboyroy

Congratulations on your engagement. Thats something I could never do. Probably why I still own my house car and piece of mind. Just kidding but not really.

Gainz.

Congratulations on your engagement. Thats something I could never do. Probably why I still own my house car and piece of mind. Just kidding but not really.

I was with my ex for 12 years. We were engaged for... 7 or 8 of them.
The last and if it wasn't for my kids.. the relationship would have ended much sooner. Trying to work it out for the kids and all...

But I swore I would never... Ever get married or even engaged again.
But... Without sounding too much like a total fucking pussy... This chick is just different.
I mean anyone else here get off every single night?
Without fail? Without begging?
On the night's she doesn't want sex... She still lends a hand... So to speak πŸ˜‚.
I don't even have to ask.
And yes I'm completely aware relationships aren't built on sex... It sure helps... But it's still not even the backbone of our relationship.
At least 3 times a week we go on hikes... And we don't shut up the entire time. It's been 5 fucking years and we still find new shit to talk about.
We both have a very fucked up dark sense of humor. So we both find one another equally funny.

Trust me it's even weird for me to say... But my girl is my best friend. I know... I'm a giant pussy...
But here's the thing... I've cheated on the majority of girls I've ever been with. I was a dog... Who looked at women like trophies. I didn't really respect them... And damn sure didn't find them funny.

So... For me to say this shit now... Trust me... I'm fucking shocked!
It's like having a best friend with a sweet ass who lets you do dirty things to... And you don't have to come out to your parents πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I've never ever been in a relationship like this... I honestly didn't think it was possible.
I have a smoking hot girl who has a crazy high sex drive, I find funny, don't get tired of being around, cooks and cleans, wants me to do well in life... Not just wants me to buy her shit... And she likes girls.
So every so often there's 2 girls in my bed.

I mean... If I let her go id be the biggest cunt on the planet.
Never thought I'd meet a girl who likes eating pussy more than me... But... She's laying right next to me laughing while I type this.
(Yes she reads almost every post I make here... She says hi @bobby ricky and to let her know when you want her to peg you)

Now will this relationship be this fuckin awesome in 5,10,15 years time... Idk... Hell it might fall apart in the next 5 fucking days for all I know.
But I've learned to just live in and enjoy the moment.
Because right now... My life is as close to perfect as it comes.

Ok Gainz you sappy bitch... Back to the dick jokes

bigboyroy

Brother I have heard of stories rare as they maybe but yes it is possible to have found the ONE. The unicorn so to speak. It's nice to hear for once a happy man instead of a man that just complains.
Unfortunately with my luck they always seem to turn sideways 4-6 years in. Could it be me maybe or could just be we have grown apart. I could tell you stories but no one wants to hear that shit. The past is the past and the future is where its at!
I can tell you this. It's difficult to not play the field when we get alot of attention having gladiator bodies supreme confidence and sex drive of a silverback gorilla! I swear they can smell the tren oozing out of our pores. I have to carry a large stick and beat them off me! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ Anyways enough bullshitting.... congrats on your unicorn saying YES!

Gainz.

Brother I have heard of stories rare as they maybe but yes it is possible to have found the ONE. The unicorn so to speak. It's nice to hear for once a happy man instead of a man that just complains.
Unfortunately with my luck they always seem to turn sideways 4-6 years in. Could it be me maybe or could just be we have grown apart. I could tell you stories but no one wants to hear that shit. The past is the past and the future is where its at!
I can tell you this. It's difficult to not play the field when we get alot of attention having gladiator bodies supreme confidence and sex drive of a silverback gorilla! I swear they can smell the tren oozing out of our pores. I have to carry a large stick and beat them off me! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ Anyways enough bullshitting.... congrats on your unicorn saying YES!

Thanks brother, and as for playing the field... I get too... Well kinda. Just as long as she's part of it... there's this little Asian chick that lives down the road... My girl and I have been throwing feelers at. But I'm too tired and lazy to cheat now. I think she keeps my balls drained on purpose.

"Don't bite the hand that drains you"
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

bigboyroy

Thanks brother, and as for playing the field... I get too... Well kinda. Just as long as she's part of it... there's this little Asian chick that lives down the road... My girl and I have been throwing feelers at. But I'm too tired and lazy to cheat now. I think she keeps my balls drained on purpose.

"Don't bite the hand that drains you"
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Had a Asian chick once. She was down for spring break, of course this was years ago, met her at Club Baja and it was supposed to be a one night stand deal. Brother the tightest cutest clam I have ever had the fortune to reem out. It was a struggle to fit but worth the effort. Anyways, she was suppose to do a cruise with her friends but she decided to stay. Said she caught her boyfriend cheating and she was going to use me to get back at him. I love being used! I highly recommend Asian women so don't give up!