NPP Nandrolone Phenylpropianate

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, I am curious of it's safe to take dosage of NPP of about 700mg weekly.

I am on Test (750mg), and NPP (350mg). I want to up the NPP. How high can I go without it giving me sides or seeing diminishing returns? What happens if I ever decide to do 1g of NPP along with Test?

bobby ricky

I’ve taken 500mgs per week with about 700 mgs of test and made great gains. But started at 300 per week. I was going through two bottles a month. Now I use deca because it’s way cheaper. I personally don’t hold water on either one because my diet is on point. One gram of npp is not the brightest thing to do. I’ve taken A gram of deca for about 2 months before with A gram of testosterone. No sides just zits 😆

Papa.Smurf0311

shoot Id definitely up the NPP to 500. Me personally, I never saw bad sides from Nandralone. last time I ran 600 test and 600 deca and didnt have sides.

suppsforlife

Big guys can use up to a gram of Nandrolone per week, but that's obviously a huge dosage. Generally, it is recommended to keep Test:Nandrolone dosage 3:2 to stay away from side effects. But as you can see mentioned by Papa Smurf, some people stay away from sides at 1:1 ratio.
As in terms of side effects specifically from Nandrolone - it's hard to say if 700 mg would offer side effects. Papa Smurf didn't had any issues as you can see as 600 mg/week, but others might. I guess you know it depends on a lot of different factors.

CaptainPlanet

Cool, thanks folks. I am going to up it soon, as I am on Test/EQ/NPP and heard that NPP increases AR expression/density in the muscle. So I had cut down to 210 and I am now back at 220, looking better. Aiming to reach 240-250Lbs without the fluff. So far so good. I am guessing then at 220Lbs a 700mg dose should work out well, hopefully.

bobby ricky

What are your testosterone and eq dose.
I’m going to be doing the same this summer except im going to be taking deca instead because of cost and I don’t want to be A pin cushion lol.

CaptainPlanet

I always recommend micro-dosing (even on a longer ester), as my dosage is higher, I find keeping blood levels stable avoids getting sides from the ups/downs.

Test P: 525mg (75mg or half cc ED)
EQ: 875mg (125mg or half cc ED)
NPP: currently at 350 going to up it.

Is there an issue with Test being much lower than NPP if I up the dosage, meaning should I be upping the Test so it's at at 1:1 dosage ?

bobby ricky

Good cycle, you should get great results by the time you’re finished. I’ve always ran testosterone and nandrolone 1to1 and never had any issues. Everyone’s different. I would keep them equal but if you don’t you will know what’s wrong and it’s A easy fix. Nandrolone makes me chase the wife around alot more. She definitely knows when I’m on it😂

Papa.Smurf0311

Yea, now Ive always heard when running a nandralone cycle to always keep your test higher than your nandralone. I did a 1:1 ratio but i wanst going to run Deca higher than test. Your original post didnt mention EQ. Thats the only reason I said you may could raise your NPP dose. I guess you still could. Me personally, Id just drop the EQ. I didnt care for it, but if you think its working for you then thats cool.

Papa.Smurf0311

It made my hematocrit high and just started feeling bad but after I gave blood it went away. so I recommend giving blood while on EQ or really Any cycle. idk. I suppose EQ isnt that bad. I just feel like the gains i got from it werent really worth the amount of it that you have to use. It will really thicken up your blood so just gotta be careful about that. I always talk about Derek and his Youtube Channel More Plates More Dates and he says he thinks EQ isnt that great of a compound.

CaptainPlanet

It made my hematocrit high and just started feeling bad but after I gave blood it went away. so I recommend giving blood while on EQ or really Any cycle. idk. I suppose EQ isnt that bad. I just feel like the gains i got from it werent really worth the amount of it that you have to use. It will really thicken up your blood so just gotta be careful about that. I always talk about Derek and his Youtube Channel More Plates More Dates and he says he thinks EQ isnt that great of a compound.
I would have gone primo, but it does something similar with hematocrit and I always worry about it's high binding affinity to the AR receptor, meaning it would kick out or not allow other androgens to bind depending on the dosages. So I am never sure with primo. It's about time I got bloodworks anyway :)

suppsforlife

It made my hematocrit high and just started feeling bad but after I gave blood it went away. so I recommend giving blood while on EQ
yeah, hypertension is a real thing with EQ.
not allow other androgens to bind depending on the dosages.
primo actually does help other roids bind even better. Primo is actually a great steroid, many people underestimate its effects due to low anabolic: androgenic activity

CaptainPlanet

I noticed, but I am ok now after seeing a good massage therapist.
primo actually does help other roids bind even better. Primo is actually a great steroid, many people underestimate its effects due to low anabolic: androgenic activity
So primo won't compete with other stuff? Like if I did a Test/Tren/Primo cycle eventually. Having primo at a higher dose won't kick-out or prevent the Tren from binding?

suppsforlife

Primo is often stacked with Tren for competition purposes. They are working in synergy to get the muscle definition!

Papa.Smurf0311

There were times where I was hypertensive as shit and I just did not feel good at all. If you use EQ, be prepared to donate blood.
primo is a great AAS. Its just expensive and often faked. but yea its great. I love it. its good for muscle preservation. some people even cruise with it or use it before stepping on stage.

seymour

I've yet to use Primo solely because the price and the fact that a lot of times it's faked just like PapaSmurf said.

With the NPP/Deca dosages being talked about I can only say that it's absolutely optimal to approach your ratios of compounds slowly until you learn what is best for you. It's just like everything with gear and everyone has their own experience with how things treat them. What one guy recommended might be perfect for you OR absolutely shit.

Keep in mind too that you potentially could be working with under dosed gear OR even over dosed gear. Personally I think it's best to approach EVERY cycle a bit more cautious on dosages at the beginning and adjust accordingly.

I feel like the most typical recommended ratios that you will see are 3:2 or 2:1 --- for me personally I've always had good success being at that whole general range. I've done 600 test cyp and 400 deca and was great. Also on another cycle I adjusted to a 2:1 and rolled 600 test and 300 deca after about 6 or 7 weeks of my 14 week cycle. Kinda think the Deca that time may have been over dosed.

I think safety should be the #1 concern and priority for anyone using gear ESPECIALLY if they aren't stepping on stage. Just be cautious. Start slow and understand what you see everyone recommended is what worked for them. You are YOUR OWN person and it's your own experience, the gear they had might have been better or worse as well.

EMachine

I've yet to use Primo solely because the price and the fact that a lot of times it's faked just like PapaSmurf said.

With the NPP/Deca dosages being talked about I can only say that it's absolutely optimal to approach your ratios of compounds slowly until you learn what is best for you. It's just like everything with gear and everyone has their own experience with how things treat them. What one guy recommended might be perfect for you OR absolutely shit.

Keep in mind too that you potentially could be working with under dosed gear OR even over dosed gear. Personally I think it's best to approach EVERY cycle a bit more cautious on dosages at the beginning and adjust accordingly.

I feel like the most typical recommended ratios that you will see are 3:2 or 2:1 --- for me personally I've always had good success being at that whole general range. I've done 600 test cyp and 400 deca and was great. Also on another cycle I adjusted to a 2:1 and rolled 600 test and 300 deca after about 6 or 7 weeks of my 14 week cycle. Kinda think the Deca that time may have been over dosed.

I think safety should be the #1 concern and priority for anyone using gear ESPECIALLY if they aren't stepping on stage. Just be cautious. Start slow and understand what you see everyone recommended is what worked for them. You are YOUR OWN person and it's your own experience, the gear they had might have been better or worse as well.
Well said. You need to find yourself a better source Seymour. You might be paying too much for primo. :)