NPP Nandrolone Phenylpropianate

HGH.to

I think safety should be the #1 concern and priority for anyone using gear ESPECIALLY if they aren't stepping on stage. Just be cautious. Start slow and understand what you see everyone recommended is what worked for them. You are YOUR OWN person and it's your own experience, the gear they had might have been better or worse as well.
thing is that most of those who are stepping on stage know the risks but they just don't give a shit about it. so they assume the risks and go for it.
the real problem is when beginners who don't know shit about steroids and their first cycle looks like 500 mg Testosterone, 500 mg Trenbolone, 500 mg Deca and 100 mg Anadrol thinking they're going to reach Jay Cutler biceps in a month

seymour

I definitely agree you with HGH.

One of my biggest points was to just suggest that those of us who don't step on stage take more caution and put their health as a priority AND get that bloodwork.

You can do gear and do it in a pretty safe manner. It just needs to be respected and approached properly.

At the end of the day people who drink all the time or people who smoke a pack a day are putting their health at greater risk than someone who uses gear responsibly and doesn't do insane dosages with insane amounts of compounds and using two and three oral at once IMO.

I really think that one thing people forget to account for is the quality of their gear. Just because one cycle you're doing 400mg of Deca and it's fucking great doesn't mean the next cycle will be the same. That gear might be over or under dosed which is why I try to make the point of starting slowly EVERY cycle and adjusting. Bloodwork obviously a must AND listen to the body.

EMachine

One of my biggest points was to just suggest that those of us who don't step on stage take more caution and put their health as a priority AND get that bloodwork.

You can do gear and do it in a pretty safe manner. It just needs to be respected and approached properly.

At the end of the day people who drink all the time or people who smoke a pack a day are putting their health at greater risk than someone who uses gear responsibly and doesn't do insane dosages with insane amounts of compounds and using two and three oral at once IMO.

I really think that one thing people forget to account for is the quality of their gear. Just because one cycle you're doing 400mg of Deca and it's fucking great doesn't mean the next cycle will be the same. That gear might be over or under dosed which is why I try to make the point of starting slowly EVERY cycle and adjusting. Bloodwork obviously a must AND listen to the body.
100%!!! Well said brother! The quality of your gear determines dosages! You compete Seymour or are you just an avid lifter?

HGH.to

couldn't agree more! after all, most people here just want to good look and feel good. so staying healthy is top priority!

seymour

100%!!! Well said brother! The quality of your gear determines dosages! You compete Seymour or are you just an avid lifter?
No competing here.

Just big into fitness and lifting ever since high school. Time in military kinda amped up that passion.

I would honestly like to compete but I won't ever do it. I know that for a fact. I like my life the way it is and having time with the family and I don't ever want to be tempted to do insane shit kinda like HGH and I were talking about.

Absolutely NOTHING against those that do any of that. I do gear LOL. Plus, who the hell am I to judge folks. It's their life and their body.

To each their own!