Odin Pharma

zakco

Geneza, Beligas, ZHPC(10ml vials) have all been good to me. Haven't tried Odin. But it's nice to hear good things.

unclem

zakco, i think odin went belly up but might be up and running soon. but for now there belly up.

unclem

zakco , thats what iam waiting for geneza brand name, i like there gear. when was the last time you ordered from geneza? how was it?

zakco

I'm so sensitive to PIP!! I hate having a sore ass all the time, so largely I buy based on PIP(or lack thereof) Beligas and Geneza are two brands that give me ZERO issues with soreness after injecting. Gone through a couple 10 ml bottles of ZHPC and no issues as from my understanding their 10ml are organic carrier oil and their ampules are synthetic. Synthetics give me pain.

Samuel

I'm so sensitive to PIP!! I hate having a sore ass all the time, so largely I buy based on PIP(or lack thereof) Beligas and Geneza are two brands that give me ZERO issues with soreness after injecting. Gone through a couple 10 ml bottles of ZHPC and no issues as from my understanding their 10ml are organic carrier oil and their ampules are synthetic. Synthetics give me pain.
A lot of people say that this stuff is very affordable but when I have all of the stuff I need for a simple testosterone 250 cycle in my cart it adds up to like 3 to 400 dollars…

zakco

zakco , thats what iam waiting for geneza brand name, i like there gear. when was the last time you ordered from geneza? how was it?
One of my sources always has Geneza in stock.....it's a brand I trust so far. Like I said I get zero PIP from it and blood work always comes back good.

zakco

A lot of people say that this stuff is very affordable but when I have all of the stuff I need for a simple testosterone 250 cycle in my cart it adds up to like 3 to 400 dollars…
Yeah, I hear you Samuel. And if it's your first cycle or your running low it's ALWAYS a good idea to have plenty of AI's and SERMS on hand to combat whatever may come up. Once you have a good stock a cycle becomes more affordable.....and remember your injecting this stuff into your body so paying a bit more from a REPUTABLE source is a good idea. I'm skeptical when I see companies advertising TEST for $25 a bottle.....no thanks.
But compared to garbage supplements that don't do shit.....gear is pretty cheap as it actually works. The cost of doing business my friend!

Samuel

Yeah, I hear you Samuel. And if it's your first cycle or your running low it's ALWAYS a good idea to have plenty of AI's and SERMS on hand to combat whatever may come up. Once you have a good stock a cycle becomes more affordable.....and remember your injecting this stuff into your body so paying a bit more from a REPUTABLE source is a good idea. I'm skeptical when I see companies advertising TEST for $25 a bottle.....no thanks.
But compared to garbage supplements that don't do shit.....gear is pretty cheap as it actually works. The cost of doing business my friend!
What do you think about hutech it seems to be the most 5 star review one available right now as xeno and Odin are out for now