Old dog trying to update my knowledge

Boy have things changed since I started out years ago. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you all success in your lifting. Tom
Yes sir, they have changed a lot. Some for the better, some for the worse. One thing that has changed for the better, is the technology; internet. Everything one needs; advice, training, diet, supplements, gear, etc, is literally at your fingertips. Bad thing is, a lot of it out there is BS then you have to narrow down the fact from fiction.

Gainz.

Welcome to the forum brother. Its the best one out there.

Yup... You got that right!!!
I've fought pretty hard to keep it like that.
Other forums are full of annoying know it alls... Or just pure fucking hate.
People literally afraid to ask questions out of fear of getting ridiculed and called names.
You will find none of that here.

Yup... You got that right!!!
I've fought pretty hard to keep it like that.
Other forums are full of annoying know it alls... Or just pure fucking hate.
People literally afraid to ask questions out of fear of getting ridiculed and called names.
You will find none of that here.
Exactly, and just bc u dont have a million posts on here they dont treat u like a troll. I hate that shit. Its like everyone has to start somewhere

Gainz.

Has anyone received there test in a thick liguid?

Great name... And if I'm getting the hint... Welcome to the club 😂.

But ... No... Yeah... How thick is thick? (If you have to ask... It's not thick...no what I'm saying...🤣😂)

But some oils are definitely thicker from some brands than others.
Test base is pretty damn thick... It clogged my 27g pins.
But is it so thick you can't use it with 25 or even 23g pins?
Is it like motor oil thick?
There's a few videos on YouTube of people showing the appropriate range of viscosity of gear. That might help you...

Also have you used gear before? Because if not people think it's more like water... It's not. It's a oil.
If it's too thick to use in a 25g pin... I wouldn't use it.