Oral Winstrol + Oral Turinabol together or seperate cycle?

janoss1989

Hi!
Like in title it says i would like to receive some info about this question. I have done stan and tbol in seperate cycles and i like both of them. Stan is good for losing fat, and tbol is better for strenght and overal musle gains. So i think i could maybe mix them together? Like 25-35mg oral Winstrol + 25-35mg oral Turinabol daily for 8 weeks. In this mix i could get a bit more strenght combined with a bit more rappid fat lose i think. So question is am i thinking in right direction or i should do seperate cycles?

HGH.to

Hello!
Winstrol with Turinabol are generally recommended to go in 2 separate cycles mainly because they are both hepatotoxic meaning that a combination could put too much strain on your liver enzymes. However, if you go for a low dosage then they can be used together as they would work out well. That’s because there’s not too much difference in 50 mg per day of Winstrol or 25 mg Winny and 25 mg Tbol a day in terms of hepatotoxicity. Therefore, you can combine them.
I would recommend going for a low dosage first, such as 25 mg per day both of compounds. It this works fine, go for slightly increased dosage. During cycle, have your liver enzymes checked.
BTW, do you add some test to keep levels high?

janoss1989

Thank you for answer. I have not done test with stan or tbol. Should i add some test in this mix? And will there be big difference?

HGH.to

I know it may sound like I wish to sell something (taken in consideration that I'm a source), but yes, I would recommend at least a low dosage of test when you run steroids. Not just to sell you some test, but because roids are suppressive of natural testosterone production. when you run them without testosterone, there's a chance that you would get too low levels of test and what you're trying to achieve is... unachievable, simply because of low test.
i honestly think there's going to be some good difference in everything - how you feel, how you look, how you would perform etc.

janoss1989

i have chlomid and tamax for PCT. what amount would be considered low dosage of test? i saw post for first cycle and it is mentioned that you should take 250mg twice a week, is that small or average?

HGH.to

that's more into average dosage. a small dosage is 200-300 mg per week. yet, lower than 300 is not very effective (depending on person to person). most people go to 500 mg per week to see more results. if you're into safest mode - go for 300 mg weekly (150 mg twice a week).

BiggyBill

If you had great experience with both compounds, they can be combined, but as mentioned by other user, watch out for liver.
if you responded well to 50 mg a day of winny and responded well to 50 mg a day of tbol, there’s no reason why you wouldn’t respond well enough at 25-35 mg of each of them together for 8 weeks.
It may go well at even 50 mg a day of each, but liver enzymes might spike!
in whatever the case - they can be combined as long as is done safely.

thegodofwisdom666

You can use both turnibol and winny, but your going to have use injections for winny bro and it's like injecting fire burns like pure hell. And use test for sure I would use 75 mg of test prop a day.
Tell me more about your fitness, and physique goals. Also your stats. And we'll go into greater depth

janoss1989

Thank you for answers. My name is Jānis (like John in english) and im from Latvia.
My stats:
Male, age 32
183 cm hight
~100 kg weight
Body type - endomorph
Sorry i dont know my BF%, i could only guess.

I have experience in lifting, but at this point im building my home, so i have not lifted for like 11-12 months so i have gained some amount of extra fat. I will not start cycle now, because i need to get my home done till 1st of july, and then my home gym will be ready.

before this long stretch of no lifting i did 4 day split = Day 1 chest + biceps, Day 2 back + abs, Day 3 rest, Day 4 shoulders + triceps, Day 5 legs + forearms, Day 6 and some times Day 7 rest, and repeat. I need to mention that i think i will not do forearm, because i got crazy pump for them and i usualy overtrain them to point that i need massages to get them back to normal, the same with calfs. I have problem with squat - lower back pain if i go ass to the grass. After lifting i do some cardio for 20-40 min.

About my diet i like to go Intermittent fast + keto with 2 big meals + some keto snacks. I have not mastered keto calorie counting, but i go by the rule - get all protein that you need and after that goes fat + low carb vegies till i feel satiated. I have problems with over eating when i am off keto or cycle, because then i dont have that discipline/motivation to not go binge eating. I have problems with night eating to, but i can controle it to some extent, but as you know it is hard to do that. i think it is because of my sleep problems. To sleep straight 8h for me is a rare phenomenon. I usualy wake up 1-X times a night to go pee or eat something. Sometimes it is hard to fall asleep to. Night urination is problem because i workout after work and i lift hard. So i sweat a lot and i use a lot of water 1-1,5 l at workout and some after that. Before gym time i have already drink 2l of water, but still at night i sometimes get thisrtsy.

When i go on cycle i use:
50-70 mg / day Malay Tiger Stanozolol or Turinabol (this is brand that we use in Eastern Europe), Orange triad 6 pills / day, Fish oil 5-10 g / day, NOW FOODS full spectrum minerals, Vitamin C - 1000, B complex = B6-21mg and B12-50mcg / day, D3 4000ui / day Zinc 25mg / day, Chromium picolinate 200mcg / day (for sugar cravings), Some times selenium 100 mcg, Magnesium 400mg / day, Sometimes i do some creatine monohydrate when im low on beef. If i get cramps i use XS magnesium. When on cycle there is no suggar and alcohol, but i drink some aspartame drinks like Zero Pe*si

At this point i have 2,5-3,5 months time to get rid of some fat so i can use roids effectively. My plan is for this first month or two is to go for 2 meals a day regime, because after day job, i go to my house to build it and im happy if someone cooks something for me to eat. For now that will be i see i eat, but within eating windows, and no alcohole and no suggars. I think this could give me some fat lose boost. When it will come closer to summer i will go for water fast for 24-48 h to kick in keto mode faster and from that on i think i will go for clean keto and lifting for month or two and after that i should be in possition to start cycle i guess.

I dont know about this and i dont know if its good idea but maybe i should take some T3 for 2-4 weeks at 75-100mcg /day (this i have done in past) or mix in my diet plan some clenbuterol to get some extra fat burn? I have not used clen so i dont know about this. As for T3 i think that it is maybe even worse than clen?

I do lifting only to look better, so i use small dosages of steroids just to have a bit more fat burn, faster recovery and faster muscle gains without muscle lose when in calorie restrictions. I asked my supplier should i add some test in the mix and he said that with this protocol there is no need for extra test if we count that my goals is to only look better. He says that there are problems with injections, there can be infections and problems like this. So there is some conflict here and i dont know what to do now. As i said when i go on 50-70mg oral winnie or tbol i get quite good results but i never have combined anything, not those two together and no test in it. Now im starting to think if i maybe i should add some Deca in with winnie for joints, but i dont know about this.

As about PCT as i said i do Tamofexin and Clomid, but i dont remmember dosages. I will be home i will take a look. But i have not had any problems in cycle or after that.

So that is about it, if you have some extra questions to give me advice im happy to right them down.

Now i have Tbol and Winnie waiting for cycle and at some point i will do that, but for future should i go for Anavar? it is more expensive but you dont need PCT, and that kinda balances out price, but i dont know if it will bring me simmilar results to winnie and Tbol.

Last edited:

BiggyBill

Hey there godofwisdom, what’s the point from inject winny? I used it without difference from oral winny except for pains. Yes, test is needed, but 75 mg a day of test prop might be too much for the guy. My opinion just.
great u trying to help here!
hey there Janis. great you shared all the information, if there’s anything, we might help more.
You may try Anavar, many people swear for it. Including myself, i love Anavar. You can try to see how it works for you. Winstrol is more powerful than Anavar, but Var has its own advantages.
as in terms of PCT for Anavar - that’s a myth that you dont need PCT for Anavar, you do need it. Maybe a milder PCT because is milder in suppressing test, yet stil suppresses it!
yes, results are similar to Tbol and Winny! As said, some love it more than the other 2. Results are similar, but might be slightly difference, and that’s the slight difference that may make you love or hate it.
hope it helps

HGH.to

as in terms of PCT for Anavar - that’s a myth that you dont need PCT for Anavar, you do need it. Maybe a milder PCT because is milder in suppressing test, yet stil suppresses it!

I heard of people running Anavar and getting off without PCT - they were having the typical low test symptoms.
agreed with Bill, do not go for Anavar without at least some PCT.

Tbol/ Anavar / Winstrol results are similar because they are used in cutting. But Tbol and Anavar won't grow muscles as much as Winstrol would. Yet Anavar is safer. Turinabol is better for sportsmen (endurance, strength etc. without adding too much weight) it highly depends what exactly you search.

suppsforlife

Winstrol with Turinabol can be stacked. Just not too high doses. They would offer great cutting effects / defining muscles.