Osterine -PCT

Newby1973

Gents looking at first cycle either Anavar or Sarms ,was thinking of Osterine for first go and I believe it’s quite mild and also well researched ,would I need a PTC using osterine for 4-6 weeks and would I get similar or better results than Anavar I’m eating clean and around 17-20% BF ,also thought of stacking with cardarine .

suppsforlife

Not sure how worthy it is to go for compounds that are not fully researched. But anyway - you will need a PCT. you can't get a "better product" than Anavar yet "not suppressive". About ostarine and cardarine - i also heard about this stack. many people seem to praise it

HGH.to

Newby, I would also recommend a PCT after cycle. Or you could wait for a while after cycle and see how you feel. Might need a mild PCT. If you go for Osta + Carda, come back with updates.

Newby1973

Thanks for advice ,would I get better results from Anavar 4-6 weeks than osterine 4/6 weeks ,I take it PCT tamoxifen 4-6 weeks

Gainz.

I did a ostarine cycle, don't waste your money. If you're gonna do it, go for rad140... or just do a test cycle.
I got decent results from rad140. but I just started a test cycle anyway.
But I gained like 4 or 5lbs from a 8 week ostarine cycle. For the price buy some mass gainer and you'll get better results faster.
Personally I think ostarine is the whey protein of muscle building... it's for chicks.