PCT or lower dosage?

Unicycler

I’ve been on T for about 5 months now.
Started off with 150mg/week and started blasting 600mg/week (on week 4)
I’ve begun developing gyno, small lumps, but noticeable to me, I started taking arimidex 1mg EOD then lowered to 0.5 eod, and Rolax 60mg daily.. gyno seems to still be progressing. Should I lower my dose of T to 250mg/w or should I PCT?

Gainz.

Have no useful advice, I'm new. But definitely curious to see how this goes.

But did you start as a trt, then get carried away and up the dosage? 5 months is a very long cycle. And 600mg test is a extremely high trt dose. (As far was what I've read)

Unicycler

Have no useful advice, I'm new. But definitely curious to see how this goes.

But did you start as a trt, then get carried away and up the dosage? 5 months is a very long cycle. And 600mg test is a extremely high trt dose. (As far was what I've read)
Trt to blast

Gainz.

Damn dude, 600mg a week for 5 months is crazy.
While I'm very new to this, I've learned a lot, especially from Derek (Delt-lord) and the thing I was most afraid of was getting gyno. So I researched it and tried to figure out all the ways to prevent it and get rid of it, if it happened.
More plates more dates has a good bit of information you might like to check out

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah 5 months is little too long but 600/week is an average dose. Some people are just prone to gyno. You might be one of those that have to keep test low 300/week or so and let other compounds that don't aromatize do the work

Unicycler

Yeah 5 months is little too long but 600/week is an average dose. Some people are just prone to gyno. You might be one of those that have to keep test low 300/week or so and let other compounds that don't aromatize do the work
I’m only 4 weeks in to 600/week not 5 months

HGH.to

you can lower to 300-400 mg/week and/or add Nolvadex to your Arimidex 1 mg EOD. Or switch Arimidex to Aromasin EOD (25 mg) and Nolvadex (around 2 pills = 40 mg/day)

Unicycler

any other high estrogen symptoms? got bloods?
I have UGL nolva, and prescribed Rolaxifine, I dropped the nolva and began 60mg rolax/ daily. My last bloods showed 6000 Test and 160 e2, before ai , waiting on e2 now after starting AI. I have Arimidex prescribed and don’t really want to get UGL aromasin and gamble with its potency over prescription arimidex

HGH.to

holy shit. 6000 ng/dl on 600 mg? you seem like a super responder. definitely lower the test dosage then. no wonder you have the ultra high 160 e2 and no wonder you're developing gyno.
lower dosage of test continue with arimidex and add some nolvadex in there until symptoms start to subside

Unicycler

holy shit. 6000 ng/dl on 600 mg? you seem like a super responder. definitely lower the test dosage then. no wonder you have the ultra high 160 e2 and no wonder you're developing gyno.
lower dosage of test continue with arimidex and add some nolvadex in there until symptoms start to subside
Yeah, I also feel no different with 6000 test vs 700 test, weird. Difference when lifting, other than that never. Keep in mind, this 6000 level was peak day after shot.

Unicycler

26A22475-385D-4A71-B596-C7ABD3D6E7D2.png

D

Deleted member 45086

I have UGL nolva, and prescribed Rolaxifine, I dropped the nolva and began 60mg rolax/ daily. My last bloods showed 6000 Test and 160 e2, before ai , waiting on e2 now after starting AI. I have Arimidex prescribed and don’t really want to get UGL aromasin and gamble with its potency over prescription arimidex
Lol, no wonder you're having sides