Peptide test

Hello guys, I know this isnt the right forum, but I posted this question in the peptides section but there isnt much traffic in there. Long story short, Im on probation and get tested for steroids. I know for a fact that they can detect test and/or high test levels through a urine test. My question is, are peptides considered and "banned substance" and can they detect peptides through a urine test, or does can it only be detected through a blood test, Ive read different articles, and have read different results. TIA.

HGH.to

Court-ordered urine drug tests typically screen for amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, PCP, and opioids. no peptides or steroids

Court-ordered urine drug tests typically screen for amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, PCP, and opioids. no peptides or steroids
Yes, I know that is what they generally do test for those in a 7 or 10 panel test. . But, in my case, Im on probation because of steroids, and they do "im assuming' a GCMS test. They were able to tell my test levels had increased just from a few injects of Test C 300. I am just wondering if they can detect peptides also from a urine test, or does it have to be a blood test?

unclem

well if your charge was steroid related , i would not chance it who knows wat there up to.

HGH.to

well, if you got in trouble due to steroids then yeah, you may get tested for roids. and they may get check peptides too. They are banned, but only from sports to my knowledge.

well, if you got in trouble due to steroids then yeah, you may get tested for roids. and they may get check peptides too. They are banned, but only from sports to my knowledge.
Me and GF (ex) and I had split up. She came to get her stuff and brought her mouthy ass chihuahua brother and his friend (whom she ended up dating) to help her. He kept on talking shit, and the friend got in between, and shoved me, I busted his ass for him. Cops came, I got charged with assault (was later dropped because of across the street neighbors security camera) showed the brothers friend pushing me first. But, when the cops came, she told them I was taking steroids. I had more than what they considered personal use, so I ended up on 12 months probation. So, looks like Im going to be "steroid/peptide free" for 8 more months. On a good note, the friend got charged with assault. Initially I didnt want to be a bitch and file charges, but they didnt hesitate knowing I could have gotten 3 years in TDC for assault and possession of a controlled substance.

unclem

people with big mouths about your steroid use should be shot, i had that shit happen to me when i worked at the hospital. now i keep it covered with baggy shirts.

people with big mouths about your steroid use should be shot, i had that shit happen to me when i worked at the hospital. now i keep it covered with baggy shirts.
Yes sir. Same thing here. Bad thing is, it was the ex that told on me; although I would always help with her cosmetic care for her BD, Valentines, Christmas, etc. She even thought if cigarettes, vaping and drinking were legal, steroids should be legal too. Regardless, guess I'll be clean for 8 more months.

HGH.to

if cigarettes, vaping and drinking were legal, steroids should be legal too.
well, yes, you definitely have a point here that everyone on the forum can relate. but how is the big pharma supposed to make money if it would be legal?
Regardless, guess I'll be clean for 8 more
yeah, considering that you ended up with 12 months probation due to "steroids" then it is likely they can look for it.
On a good note, the friend got charged with assault.
great. next time he's going to think again before opening his big mouth!