Pinned the Triceps

strong

Simple post here. I don't think I will be messing with multiple compounds too much. Not saying never, Just in case...  Its always good to have fresh places to pin. I pinned .8cc in each tricep with prop. Easy pin to do. I will report tomorrow.... I have never seen or heard of any members pinning tris. Just throwing it out there...

strong

I woke up this morning and find its like any other 1st time pinning a muscle. It sure was a lot easier than my first couple leg pins. My tris are pretty massive and held the oil well. It worked for me. I will have no problem pinning them again...

blastthru23

The first time I jabbed myself in the chest, I did .5ml of test. It was like pinning any virgin muscle such that there was some soreness. Other than that, it's like pinning anything I would imagine. I don't use that location unless I absolutely need to, it's still weird 

calmb4dastorm

I don't think I could do it! I knew tris were an option, but not for me lol...just like pinning calves. Sieg walked m through pinning quads after my initial fiasco when i hit the VL. ...smh....i actually never thought i would pin quads again, but now, it's in my rotation to stay.. Oh, my..triceps?! Strong, my hat's off to you!! Was it very cumbersome to do? I'm trying to visualize doing it....oh my! Ouch! Keep us posted!

strong

It was just like pinning shoulders for me. I did get some pip but it was a virgin muscle and I only really use prop. I want to have a rotation of 7 or 8 spots so I can give adequate rest to the pin site. If I do a winter cycle it will be long ester. I do get sick of the pins.

strong

I do the same. 3 fingers above the nip. Definitely do after chest workout or the next day after chest. I did pin upper pec 1 time and 1 time only. It was awful.

Titanings

I get sick of pins as well....well actually I don't really like em in the first place lol. But I am working on some different spots as well since I normally just do quads.

So is there any certain amounts you guys suggest for certain areas? Like don't go over .5 ml on triceps, etc? Curious as to how much you guys do in delts, pecs, tris, etc. Cuz I am sure trying to pin 2.5ml in your triceps would probably not go well, and I figure we may want to clear some of this up for people new to pining.

SemperFi

The information is already available in the forum if you do some searching. ;))))

If your search does not provide you with an answer you are looking for come on back and we will help.

What would be really cool T if you had time was find the information and combine it into a single post so that all the information is available in a single spot. Might even get admin to make it a sticky for those new to steroids.

SEMPER FI

A

Alwaysworking

My favorite spot is rear Delts but I hit all 3 heads of the Delts those are the easiest for me. I hit the different muscles in the quads-lats -chest -tri-no. Calves are a pain in the rear. There was a great site spotinjectz.com I think that shows every spot.

Lions8em44

i put .5 sust 350 in each tricep about a week ago. hurt like hell the next day or so but not all that bad. Never done them before so thought i would try. Never done pecs either, sounds interesting.