Pinned the Triceps

Big Nasty

Strong did you pin tris on the inside or outside? I do chest as a normal rotation with legs, glutes, shoulders etc. Been avoiding tris or bis but not against doing it. 

JdDaniel01

How much oil would you consider the limit for pecs? I would love to try it, but wasnt sure if 1ml on the first injection would end up hurting like a son of a bitch. Obviously virgin muscle pain will be present. 

strong

My first pec shot was 2 cc's. I didn't have any issues at all.  The pecs were easy as can be. I have pinned up to 2.5 cc's. I know most start with a little test run for an injection in a new muscle. I didn't and had 0 issues. I pin the pecs all the time.. I would gather some would start with less volume but I knew my body at that point. My shoulders hold 2 cc's with no problem at all. My chest is big so I figured 2 cc's wouldn't be a problem.

strong

No sir but I just read your review. I've read up on it and seems like I will find my way to it.  From what I gather it adds some quality muscle... 

JdDaniel01

Appreciate it big guy. I'm not scared to pin pecs by any means, but just like anything else I like to gather as much info on anything new as I can

strong

I can tell you this. I pinned the upper pec and no good for me. PIP for a week.... I like 3 fingers above the nips and more towards the outside of the pec. Wherever you have the most meat....   You Look great JD...

A

Alwaysworking

I never go more than 2ml in pics prefer 1. Btw JD your looking great brother 

strong

Yea, 2-1/2 in my pec was max and I stay with 2 cc's. Its tough when you do a prop/tren/mast cycle. Pins everywhere...