Please help!

LVI

LVI
I'm 41 and always been natty. Bought Anavar from Pharmaqo, Anavar & Deca from Odin, and Tren from Quantum. Used Roid Test to make sure they're legit. But I've used 100 Anavar a day, 200 Tren 3 times a week, and 400 Deca once a week....With 200 Test for 6 weeks. I feel nothing and have zero side effects. Does anyone know of a 100% legit source I can get real gear? Money is no issue. Clearly I'm getting bogus gear???

HGH.to

The source is legit as long as you check your products on official website (of manufacturer) through verification code. check it out.

LVI

10-4. I'm just dumbfounded why I am not feeling anything. Was always told you could feel steroids' the 1st time.

PedritoHID

This is your first cycle and you're using all of that together??? From what I've learned from the the Gurus here:

100 Anavar/d: Way too much for the 1st cycle, are you taking liver support? Your liver will suffer a lot

400 Deca: That's a lot for your first cycle

600 Tren???: You don't need that, unless competing

Only 200 of Test: When using Deca the ratio should be 1.5 to 2:1 of test : deca

Have you got blood work done?

LVI

This is your first cycle and you're using all of that together??? From what I've learned from the the Gurus here:

100 Anavar/d: Way too much for the 1st cycle, are you taking liver support? Your liver will suffer a lot

400 Deca: That's a lot for your first cycle

600 Tren???: You don't need that, unless competing

Only 200 of Test: When using Deca the ratio should be 1.5 to 2:1 of test : deca

Have you got blood work done?
You are correct. That is where I’m at in an effort to feel or see some result, I started at 50 anavar, 200 tren, 200 Deca, 200 test. Yes on the liver support. Blood work every 4 weeks.

HGH.to

oh I missed that part. that's a first cycle? 100 mg Anavar a day with 400 Deca 600 Tren and 200 Test per week?

HGH.to

That's way too much for a beginner! WAY too much! whoever recommended you all those steroids as a first time cycle doesn't know what he's talking about!

PedritoHID

You are correct. That is where I’m at in an effort to feel or see some result, I started at 50 anavar, 200 tren, 200 Deca, 200 test. Yes on the liver support. Blood work every 4 weeks.
I started with 500mg of test the first cycle, then for 2 months I added Primo 200mg, then added 50mg anavar for the last 6 weeks and I made all kindz of gainz brother, you don't need that much.

My LDL was high and HDL was low, Tren and Anavar will destroy your levels, what are your levels again?

LVI

oh I missed that part. that's a first cycle? 100 mg Anavar a day with 400 Deca 600 Tren and 200 Test
I started with 500mg of test the first cycle, then for 2 months I added Primo 200mg, then added 50mg anavar for the last 6 weeks and I made all kindz of gainz brother, you don't need that much.

My LDL was high and HDL was low, Tren and Anavar will destroy your levels, what are your levels again?
LDL 180 HDL19. Because of the tren and anavar

seymour

Yo LVI, I commend you for getting your bloodwork done...a must in all cases while on cycle and even for a cruise/TRT.

However, I got to tell ya man that cycle you're running is insane.

I don't mean to come across in a shitty way. I just want to give you an honest input.

Your first cycle you should be running test and only test. At this point in time you're not even sure how your body reacts to test.

Throwing Anavar, Deca , and Tren on top of that is nutty. Running Tren even itself is crazy at this point. You should have many cycles under your belt before you run Tren. Plus, you're running Deca right alongside Tren. They are both 19nor and it's not a good idea to run them simultaneously if you ask me. Some people do, but, I feel there is enough info out there to pull you away from that. I hope you have some Caber on hand in case you run into Prolactin issues especially running both 19nor at once.

Running Anavar at 100mg per day is way too much. You should start at no more than 50mg. Honestly, wouldn't recommend above 30mg until you found out how you reacted.

Are you someone who blast and cruise/TRT? Or are you going to do a PCT?

If you're on track to PCT I hope you've done some reading into that and already have all that you would need on hand.

I'd very highly recommend cutting everything from your cycle but test. Run Test at 300mg to 500mg per week and see how you do. See how your bloodwork looks. How you feel and the results when done.

Your LDL is outta this world right now and your HDL is dangerously low. You should look into some cholesterol support products. Also, make sure you're eating good fats and carbs. Sprouted rolled oats, avocado, almonds...taking fish oil omega supplements is damn near a must too.

Also, make sure you're taking liver support using NAC, tudca, Liv 52, N2 Guard, all of which are good options.

AlphaRxLabs

LVI
I'm 41 and always been natty. Bought Anavar from Pharmaqo, Anavar & Deca from Odin, and Tren from Quantum. Used Roid Test to make sure they're legit. But I've used 100 Anavar a day, 200 Tren 3 times a week, and 400 Deca once a week....With 200 Test for 6 weeks. I feel nothing and have zero side effects. Does anyone know of a 100% legit source I can get real gear? Money is no issue. Clearly I'm getting bogus gear???
Those are legit sources with tried and true gear. Are you getting enough protein, carbs, etc, daily? TBH, you are taking in way to much gear for beginner. As a a first cycle you should get results off of increased Test alone.