Posting issues on mobile

Bash

Good day MG Fam!

I'm a long time lurker minimal poster. Even though you guys have helped me a lot with many things on my first run.

I wanted to address that because I genuinely love the site and filled with lots of great info and sources and promos ofcourse :D

I browse the web and do everything practically on my phone as a lot of people nowadays but I have had the HARDEST time posting on my android device.. I will write a post and when I go to hit the "save" button .. its darkened out.. disabling me from posting.. ive tried the stock internet browser.. chrome browser which I usually use.. ive tried opening as "desktop view" to no avail! This happens 85% of the time.. some times the save option is available and im able to post

I know this is a little technical but IF there is anyone that is going thru something similar or has found a fix for this I would greatly appreciate the feedback.. (I see you guys aint available on TapaTalk which is an app for forums)

I would like to contribute more to this community.

Thanks again MG!

P.S. currently on my desktop.. which I haven't touched in almost 5months.. lol

milkin

This only occurs via mobile access guys.

You will find that if you disable the "Rich text" after writing your post, then click at the end of your post and leave a space, you will be able to post. It's on its way to being fixed. As always, we welcome all site feedback.