Pre-cycle blood-work concerns

Eklyh

I'm still not ready to use PED's, but I'm researching the *** out of it at the moment.
I've done my first blood-work a month ago early in the morning and noticed that two things are off.

Before I get I need to disclaim that for testosterone in the Netherland we use Nmol/L instead of what the US uses, NG/DL.
With that being said, my Testosterone looks fine, it's 23 Nmol/L or in US standards, 665 NG/DL.
My Prolactine and Oestrogen is high.
With my Oestrogen being 119 pmol/L (reference-range for male is 41- 159) is kind of weird. Does anyone know if this is something too look out for when I'll use Test E?
And my prolactine is ever weirder. It states that I have 582 (mU/l) with the reference range of a male being 60-430.

So in short -->
Test = 665ng/dl (happy with that)
Oestrogen = 119 pmol/L (reference 41-159)
Prolactine = 582 mU/l (reference 60-420)

Should this be a problem when I start my first cycle? I don't know why my oestrogen is relatively high, but what I'm most worried about is my Prolactin being way above the upper range.
I do smoke a-lot of hasj and before I tested my blood-work I did had sex a couple of times the night before. Maybe that explains the prolactine ?

Results are in the attachments.

Attachments

• bloeduitslag April 2022.jpeg
    bloeduitslag April 2022.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 2

HGH.to

Oestrogen = 119 pmol/L (reference 41-159)
it seems like it's in range so why worry?
Prolactine = 582 mU/l (reference 60-420)
this is strange indeed.
Should this be a problem when I start my first cycle?
theoretically no. because prolactin is a hormone that wouldn't increase unless you're using nandrolones or trenbolones. Nonetheless, too high prolactin can be a sign of underactive thyroid gland, pituitary gland disease, kidney disease and others. And if you do have any of these, using steroids isn't the best idea. are you using any medication at the moment?
I do smoke a-lot of hasj and before I tested my blood-work I did had sex a couple of times the night before. Maybe that explains the prolactine ?
having sex does increase prolactin, but it shouldn't increase it that much. and how did you had sex a couple of times the night before with that prolactin level? I would really check the thyroid, pituitary and kidney health

Eklyh

I'll make an appointment with my doctor. I'll let you guys know what he/she has to say about my prolactine levels
and how did you had sex a couple of times the night before with that prolactin level? I would really check the thyroid, pituitary and kidney health
I don't have ED or lack of libido despite my high prolactine levels. I did read on the internet that pituitary glad tumor could be responsible for this which is weird. Like I said, I'll make an appointment and let everyone know what the results are.

EDIT:
I also don't use any medication or used any. My high prolactine levels just came out of the blue for me. I don't have any medical issues that I know of

Last edited: