Primo and Proviron

CaptainPlanet

Hey guys, I am still on my cruise, although I did add in some anavar (ooops) for a short time, but I still have two more months of my cruise, so no worries I just gonna stick with Test (200mg/week) and proviron (50mg daily).

I am just curious, once I start my next cycle (I was previously considering Deca/Test), would proviron be worthwhile while taking a high dosage of Primo and Test at a 1:1 ratio? It's just that priviron is also a DHT derivative, and not sure if it makes sense for me to add that in? and if so at what dosage.

I typically always take some HCG (cruise and blast), and proviron because it makes a significant difference in libido and so forth. I just don't know if it makes sense to take it with Primobolan or if your cycle has something like Anavar in it.

Any thoughts?

HGH.to

would proviron be worthwhile while taking a high dosage of Primo and Test at a 1:1 ratio?
yes, it would. Primo and Proviron are both DHT, but ti doesn't mean they are not effective together. After all, they work differently.
I typically always take some HCG (cruise and blast), and proviron because it makes a significant difference in libido and so forth. I just don't know if it makes sense to take it with Primobolan or if your cycle has something like Anavar in it.
anavar is also DHT. Anavar + Primo is a common cycle.
you could try Test + Primo + Proviron (might not need aromatase inhibitors) and see how it goes.