Professionalism

CaptainPlanet

You know, I just wanted to say that this forum is by far the most professional BB one I've ever joined. I am really impressed. Most others have XXX sections, and when you ask a question, the immediate response is: "this guy is dumb, go read stuff instead of asking us things".

Much appreciated, thanks for the help you guys :)

HulkSmashShan

Hell yeah. You guys got me thinking about ya throughout the days!
I 💯 feel like if I needed to vent or wanted to jump off a bridge or just ask a question as a man to another man something my father never taught me that I could ask some of the regulars here and not be 1 percent messed up about it. There are people here that I truly feel close to. I understand to some reading this that may seem like a bit of a strange statement on a forum but if you hang around here long enough I believe you will find that same sense of belonging here. You guys get me and I finally feel like I am where I belong. I never really fit in with the junky drug crowd because I wasn't really that guy inside I was just wearing that mask for way too long.

Maniac1130

💯 nailed it bro! could not have said it better myself. I always thought that if I could actually meet you guys in real life we'd definitely be close friends for sure!!

HulkSmashShan

💯 nailed it bro! could not have said it better myself. I always thought that if I could actually meet you guys in real life we'd definitely be close friends for sure!!
Maniac1130 I will also tell you what you already know. The endorphine rush that us addicts crave is so awesome when found in the gym. My wife and I have also found that through our diet change our quality of life is exponentially risen. She cut out cokes and dude she drank at least 4 to 6 of those daily. Now there is not a coke in our home. We both get sick if we eat fast food or greased anything. It's amazing how toxic some foods really are.

Welderman

Now that is good stuff right there. Drug addiction almost always comes from an insecurity or a void in your life. Glad ya men found something to fill that void. Life will be easy peasy from this day forward. I'm sure y'alls testimonies will help many others achieve the same results. Thumbs up to you both

HulkSmashShan

Now that is good stuff right there. Drug addiction almost always comes from an insecurity or a void in your life. Glad ya men found something to fill that void. Life will be easy peasy from this day forward. I'm sure y'alls testimonies will help many others achieve the same results. Thumbs up to you both
@Welderman you know who I was talking about buddy.

Maniac1130

Maniac1130 I will also tell you what you already know. The endorphine rush that us addicts crave is so awesome when found in the gym. My wife and I have also found that through our diet change our quality of life is exponentially risen. She cut out cokes and dude she drank at least 4 to 6 of those daily. Now there is not a coke in our home. We both get sick if we eat fast food or greased anything. It's amazing how toxic some foods really are.
Absolutely dude. I was just talking to my wife about this yesterday! I can't eat any fast food anymore. Makes my stomach churn. Haven't drank a soda in over 5 weeks :). It really is though. I notice a huge difference in how great I feel after eating a tuna wrap compared to a McDouble...

My void came from the emotional abuse I experienced as a child. The more I learn about myself and how to deal with my emotions, the easier it is to stay clean. Thanks man!