ProJuicePlus.net Customer Discussions

Joe Keo

I've only used the site for help with my anxiety, etc. so far - but it's always been bang-on! The products always been as it "says on the tin" lol, and as I've been using it regularly for some time now - that says it all!! A defo must for anyone new to it!! And, if it helps at all, anyone wanting a bit of advice about dealing with anxiety and related issues - by all means ask as I might be able to help as I have a medical background, career wise I mean. Anyway, keep doing what ur doing guys, I'm still chuffed with what you guys do!!

Aussie

I don’t understand your post
You actually use steroids or just here to talk shit about something you know nothing about?

Gainz.

I don’t understand your post
You actually use steroids or just here to talk shit about something you know nothing about?

Some xanax junkie trying to show people where to get xanax.
It even says on the website... these aren't pressed well. Don't be surprised if they show up broken...that just screams quality. Gives me total faith in them and their products.... 🤔😳

Gainz.

I have Xanax
How much you willing to pay ?
It’s from my doctor so it’s real.

You god damn cock tease...
How I miss my twisted love affair with xanax.
When the thing you love the most is killing you and stealing your sole...
My favorite thing to hate 🤣😂

IamDave89

Some xanax junkie trying to show people where to get xanax.
It even says on the website... these aren't pressed well. Don't be surprised if they show up broken...that just screams quality. Gives me total faith in them and their products.... 🤔😳
At least hes open & honest about quality of said product, the same compound can be bought on PJ+ pharma grade so the options are there & cust has a choice which to buy based on their budget and preference. Its common to get ug pressies that aren't great quality, some dont mind some prefer pharma but Their products have always been bang on 10/10 for me, and many others. Fast and discreet give em a try n guarantee u wont be dissapointed

Gainz.

At least hes open & honest about quality of said product, the same compound can be bought on PJ+ pharma grade so the options are there & cust has a choice which to buy based on their budget and preference. Its common to get ug pressies that aren't great quality, some dont mind some prefer pharma but Their products have always been bang on 10/10 for me, and many others. Fast and discreet give em a try n guarantee u wont be dissapointed

This isn't the place to sling xanax
Xanax kills your ambition and drive.
Not to mention how eager big pharma is to shovel xanax down your throat... why anyone would have to buy online is beyond me.
Go to any doctor or any clinic and tell them you feel sad sometimes....and they'll give you all the xanax you can handle.

unclem

in ny its easy to get xanax but run out of it and about 8hrs later your going throught withdrawls not with the xr type the straight ones.

Gainz.

iam in buffalo, iam going to albany the 28th of feb.

Oh damn you get the snowy part of NY!
Even though this winter has been extremely mild compared to most.
But I hate this fucking state... I want out so bad. I want to move to Texas or Georgea

unclem

Oh damn you get the snowy part of NY!
Even though this winter has been extremely mild compared to most.
But I hate this fucking state... I want out so bad. I want to move to Texas or Georgea
we got hammered this yr with hurricane force winds and snow. people froze to death 2 blocks from there homes in cars its been a terrible winter for us. i dont like ny for the taxes are to high. 48 people died in the blizzard. texas, georgia are nice states to live in , warm.