Protein intake

bobby ricky

Would like to know all your guy’s protein intake?
Arnold said 1 gram per lb of body weight and Ronnie c said 600 grams per day. I take in about 300 grams at 220 lbs. maybe I’m not taking in enough?

D

Deleted member 45086

Would like to know all your guy’s protein intake?
Arnold said 1 gram per lb of body weight and Ronnie c said 600 grams per day. I take in about 300 grams at 220 lbs. maybe I’m not taking in enough?
😂 That's enough. You just can't grow fast enough to please yourself Bobby Ricky. Seriously I know most guys limit is 1 1/2 g/lb. That would be 330/day which you are pretty close to. Some do hit 2g/day or 440/day for you. Try it and see. Couple extra shakes a day and a chicken breast and rice meal on top of what you already take in and you're there.

bobby ricky

😂 That's enough. You just can't grow fast enough to please yourself Bobby Ricky. Seriously I know most guys limit is 1 1/2 g/lb. That would be 330/day which you are pretty close to. Some do hit 2g/day or 440/day for you. Try it and see. Couple extra shakes a day and a chicken breast and rice meal on top of what you already take in and you're there.
What is your target for the day brother?

MusculeX

When i have increase daily protein it digestibility became worse and it made no sense. But it was over 2 g per lbs. So i think 330-450 will be enough for you.

HGH.to

When i have increase daily protein it digestibility became worse and it made no sense. But it was over 2 g per lbs. So i think 330-450 will be enough for you.
same here
too much protein causes gastrointestinal issues for me... and not for me only. so better watch out that protein intake

suppsforlife

while i was on protein shakes, it caused acne.
then i switched to awfully tasting vegan protein shakes and the acne cleared up!
total protein per day (food + shakes) about 250-350 g for me as a 210-215 lb body mass

bobby ricky

while i was on protein shakes, it caused acne.
then i switched to awfully tasting vegan protein shakes and the acne cleared up!
total protein per day (food + shakes) about 250-350 g for me as a 210-215 lb body mass
I like protein shakes but it limits the amount of food I can eat and my appetite is out of control. The guy’s with no appetite I believe are the lucky ones. They lean out without much effort. My body just wants so much food. I’m not sure we have ever seen a picture of you. If you posted it I must have missed it. With the name supps you must be hiding some big guns.