Proviron

Dolf

Proviron is an excellent compound to add to any and every cycle. There are many many benefits with bp issues being about the only negative side. I haven't seen or heard any talk about this compound much lately. 

Who here has ran it lately or in the past , and what were your experiences?

Who here is curious about it, and would like to know more about it?

One of my favorites and I have used it for it's SHBG affinity. Take that and the fact that it isn't a C17 alkylated compound means you can stack it with anything. 

For my next cycle I am going to stack it with Tbol for the first time (my favorite oral) and just see what happens. I usually include Tbol or proviron in my cycles just for the SHBG benefits so I think it will be interesting to see what happens when a compound with an even better affinity for SHBG is included along with Tbol.

SemperFi

I have used proviron only on two occasions never exceeding 50mg/ED. The strange thing for me with proviron is that my BP spikes which is not a common listed side effect of this compound. It could be coincidence due to other supplements but I was very attentive in attempting to isolate the reaction. In every case I deduced it to proviron (right or wrong). For this reason I chose to no longer make it a part of my cycles.

So many individuals report very positive effects and benefits associated with proviron so it certainly is a complimentary steroid that someone should consider. I was attracted to it initially because of the strong ability to lower SHBG, minimal side effects and mild nature. Particularly when running a test only cycle..... Everyone likes more free T without increasing side effects.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Razor,

Did the interaction with the aromatase enzyme have any bearing on your decision to use it when you first introduced it in your cycle(s)? Just curious.

SEMPER FI

When I was younger, yes. Now, no. Proviron just isn't strong enough.

When I got back into gear last year I noticed both physicaly and through blood tests that I am much more e2 sensitive now then when I was younger. Proviron wasn't cutting it and i went to Adex then to aromasin when my cholesterol levels spiked on the adex (keep that in mind Adex users). I feel the proviron allowed me to keep AI dosages lower but I can't really it prove that scientifically. 

You could say over the course of my returning cycle a year ago, I went though a lot of different AI control variations to find the right one for me. Ever since, it's been Aromasin only until I do this upcoming blast.

When I was younger, yes. Now, no. Proviron just isn't strong enough.

When I got back into gear last year I noticed both physicaly and through blood tests that I am much more e2 sensitive now then when I was younger. Proviron wasn't cutting it and i went to Adex then to aromasin when my cholesterol levels spiked on the adex (keep that in mind Adex users). I feel the proviron allowed me to keep AI dosages lower but I can't really it prove that scientifically. 

You could say over the course of my returning cycle a year ago, I went though a lot of different AI control variations to find the right one for me. Ever since, it's been Aromasin only until I do this upcoming blast.

blastthru23

I have not used provi yet. I have some though. I have heard of people running a low dose of provi, even in TRT/Cruise. Has anyone here done a low dose? if so, was it meaningful, or disappointing? 

srslybig

I was considering adding provi or another oral to my next cycle. You guys just keeping chatting so I can learn something and make a wise decision

ramdisck

I run it daily on nearly every cycle.  I'll run 50 ED then last two weeks at 25.  It works well for me as an antidepressant and help with the deca dick.  don't seem to need caber as often as when I run provi.

S

supps

I run it with every cycle as well, Libido is always an issue when i dont take it. And I prefer it to Masteron.. I dont have to pin Proviron!

I do 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs in the evening and it does seem to better my moods as well, especially when doing Tren. 

Dolf

Me being estro sensitive proviron never eliminated my need for an ai. I use my normal ai protocol while running proviron or masteron. 

MRFIXIT

Yes I do like it a lot... As a matter of fact I take it off cycle as well! There is some debate on it but Im fine and been on it for three years..

It has not shut me down my HPTA recovery is still doing fine...

Dolf

That's interesting to know. I've only ran it on cycle, but I need to try it while running trt.

Thebigugly

I’ve taken proviron at 100mg a day. Anything less was ineffective. Now the couple things I did get from it was libido through the roof. It was everything I could do not to take care of business at random times. It was pretty insane. Next was the fullness and vascularity it gave to me. The down side, libido recovery after coming off it was work. I mean I went from 1000mph to 0. Was really strange. But after about 4 weeks it was back to my normal self. Try to explain that to your o’lady when you go from twice a day minimum and 3 or 4 times during weekends to brakes on.... it’s a little pricey. Once again. I’m a huge Winstrol fan so I stick with what I like.