quad injection gone wrong?

N

noveskeelite

So attempted to do quads this morning and something thats never happened happened. Stick needle on lower outer quad little lower than where I normally inject and once I was in...it felt like needle was butcering muscle and upon pulling out.it felt like needle bent slightly off.some meat. Now im left with what I would calll a contusion on my thigh....anyone ever exp this? What went wrong?

N

noveskeelite

The needle rebounding off tissue while pulling out has happened several times in past. Just not the pain while inside. Or the lump on thigh

MU2

Bro I wish I had an answer, I had a similar expericne but no pain was involved. I did a quad injection and while pulling it out the needle literally got " stuck " it seemed. No pain, but once I got it out it poped on exit. Keep me updated man best of luck, hope you recover quick!

N

noveskeelite

Fortunately its only mildly sore and contusion or lump is barely noticable now. Very unsettling exp tho

Standingup

It sounds to me like you had a muscle twitch due to close contact with a nerve . When you were drawing the needle out after filling the area with pressure from the injected oil the needle probably created pressure against a nerve.

N

noveskeelite

I cancelled the injection due to pain while needle was in. Didnt inject any oil into muscle :( never felt anything like that before.

Standingup

IOnce I punched the needle in and hit a nerve. I actually involuntarily pulled the needle back out. It was a pure reflex reaction. It has been my experience the only place that happens is the quads

N

noveskeelite

Yeah that makes the most sense. Ill do other quad later. Gonna let my left one recover.

N

noveskeelite

Just pinned other quad. No issues this time. Fluke incident I guess. Not gonna lie I was shaking like a whore in church tho lol. Not steady hand at all.

siegmund

Why the shaking ,? Quads , I ususaly.get a I little nervous , on them , mine are fresh agion , I havnt touched them inm like a month , last time I was hurting and.I shyed away , well lets try them on this long , then I can give shoulders a month off then float for a.month , much needed break from the short , I felt like a dart board after 22 shorts back to back., sorry nov, im ranting and off topic a little

N

noveskeelite

I was shaking because of what happened on other quad this morning. I already feel like a dart board man pinning every day sucks lol

N

noveskeelite

Quads always make me a bit nervous tho. Too many bad experiences plus they kinda hurt to pin. I hate pinning quads but need them to be injecting everyday

siegmund

On the tren I looked forward to it , I think because once I started getting gains and size , I would have pinned two times a day ,, nov , I loved that cycle I ran it nice , my 5am problem was lack of kidney and liver , I coild have done sooo much more to protect both , butni didnt , and what I learned was other compounds you can manipulate a little , like a cheat here and there , but with tren., NO, THERENIS NO FORGIVNESS , YOU FUCK UP YOUR GOING TO KNOW IT , THAT I PROMISE ALL ,, but bros thats I why I its I suggested once you have experience ,, like that was I my 8 th cycle , but I like I said every other cycle , I could cheat I on by missing liv protect or kidney aids with tren DONT PLAY , RESPECT ALL AND YOULL BE GOOD , THATS FOR ALL AT LEAST THIS HAS BEEN MY EXP. ALSO MY AI, AND DA WERE ON . POINT ALSO

N

noveskeelite

So far havent had any.issues as far as sides go. The only reason im motivated to pin anything is for gains lol. Im drinking tons of water and have every pharma AI I could possibly need.

siegmund

Same here there like real sensative , any little movement on point I feel, also tho I beleive there is so many more nerves tendons just to much anatomy there not to be sensative

MU2

How fast are to getting the needle I to the muscle?Slow insertion is a prime ingredient to pain in any aspect.

MU2

No no no bad idea! Bro, you gotta pick your spot, get comfortable and get that thing in there. I promise you'll have better pin days doing that. Strike me dead if I'm lying. Don't make yourself a dart board, but don't dick around with slow insertion. Trust me

N

noveskeelite

90 percent of time with other body parts it doesnt hurt at all. Only bodypart thats a bit uncomfortable is quads. I routinely do side and front delts as well as pecs. Usually all painless. Only quads are uncomfortable.

prettyboy83

I've actaully had something similar to standingup's experience, but when I hit the nerve and my quad spasmed it shot the needle out. Scared the shit out of me, I calmed down and chose another spot. mu2 why not go slow? Every cycle I've done I go super slow with the injection to make sure I'm not hitting anything im not suppose to, I feel I get a better result with less PIP. Could just be psychological though..