Question about Dbol please 🤗

Yt1991

Sup dudes, Im on test prop 400 mg/week and Dbol 20 mg daily.

My question is what is the best way to dose the dbol??? I have 10 mg pills, so Ive been doing one in AM and one preworkout (late afternoon)

Should I keep it like that or maybe take my daily 20 mg split into 3 doses or even 4???? Any help is much appreciated bros! 💪🏻😎

Welderman

Good starting dose is 30-50 daily. At 30 take 1 in am and another 4 hrs later and another 4 hours later. You will hear different ways but this is most common way. Recommended not to take last dose after like 5:00 so it don't mess with your sleep. Hope it helps

Welderman

I'm sure you know but test prop has to be injected like every other day. Test e, or test c only 2 times a week. Would save you alot of pins

CaptainPlanet

I still pin EOD regardless to keep levels stable. I just pin less each time, but end up with same weekly totals.

I am curious however about compounds with acetate esters, they need to be daily or EOD works good? like Tren A vs Tren E.

Welderman

Guess you can, your choice, but e and c half life much longer than prop. Twice week will keep your level very stable with long ester forms of test

Welderman

Sorry Capt. I just saw the second part of your post. Yes ed or eod. For example your first cycle of tren should be tren a, not tren e. Yes you have to inject it more often but it also clears your system alot faster in case of side effects.

Yt1991

good question, I've never looked at dbol myself. You seeing good size gains?
I personally love it, I feel like it blasts my appetite through the roof, even moreso than the 400 mg test prop. For your question, I havent noticed anything CRAZY as far as size, BUT all my lifts and strength in general went up significantly almost overnight after starting it, even at 20 mg.

Yt1991

I'm sure you know but test prop has to be injected like every other day. Test e, or test c only 2 times a week. Would save you alot of pins
Yeah I know the prop needs to be pinned EOD, but after the first 2 weeks the injection site pain that its known for has gone away ALOT, like now its just "uncomfortable" and not actually painful.

I actually like the prop, because I kind of enjoy pinning more often lol.

Yt1991

Good starting dose is 30-50 daily. At 30 take 1 in am and another 4 hrs later and another 4 hours later. You will hear different ways but this is most common way. Recommended not to take last dose after like 5:00 so it don't mess with your sleep. Hope it helps
Thanks bro, so what Im getting from you is that I should break my daily dose into 3 seperate doses throghout the day, roughly 4 hours apart, right? And not take it too close to bed time.
Thanks brougham.

HGH.to

that's an amazing protocol!
the reason why Test E and C are most popular versions!
I still pin EOD regardless to keep levels stable. I just pin less each time, but end up with same weekly totals.

I am curious however about compounds with acetate esters, they need to be daily or EOD works good? like Tren A vs Tren E.
Tren E is used in same manner as Test E or anything else with Enanthate ester. Acetate half life is 1-3 days. So is used once a day or at least EOD to maintain stable blood levels.
I personally love it, I feel like it blasts my appetite through the roof, even moreso than the 400 mg test prop. For your question, I havent noticed anything CRAZY as far as size, BUT all my lifts and strength in general went up significantly almost overnight after starting it, even at 20 mg.
maybe you need to eat more? but yeah, Dbol is amazing at strength increase. and you're on a low dosage
so what Im getting from you is that I should break my daily dose into 3 seperate doses throghout the day, roughly 4 hours apart, right?
yeah. Dbol is having a short half life of 3-6 hours. Using it every 4-6 hours is going to work great!

BodyGear

I have 10 mg pills, so Ive been doing one in AM and one preworkout (late afternoon)
if you run only 20 mg and you don't need more results - that's a good administration form.
and yeah, Test Prop is used EOD, but better to use it daily.