Question

secondary to probation I get tested for steroid use. I know for a fact they can detect steroids/test from a urine test. There isnt a lot about steroids that I dont know, but not as knowledgeable when it comes to peptides. Ive read different articles, and have got different answers, but I was wondering if they can detect peptide use from just a urine test also. Or, does it have to be a blood test, Also, are peptides considered a "banned substance" like steroids. Thanks.

I get blood tested for probation. I know for certain (almost found out the hard way) that they can test Test/roids from a urine test. I was wondering if peptide use can be detected via urine, or can it only be tested from blood test.

unclem

i didnt know that steroids were one of the things tested for when you got parole, i didnt.

HGH.to

to my knowledge, they don't. why would they test for testosterone when you're on probation?
and steroids are tested in urine, but in blood.

to my knowledge, they don't. why would they test for testosterone when you're on probation?
and steroids are tested in urine, but in blood.
No sir. Im telling you I take a urine test at to PO office. Then they package up, and I initial the plastic package and thy send it off to have it (urine) tested. I actually was only taking 1 cc of Test C a week, and almost got popped for it. So, (not to be disrespectful) but I know for a fact they can detect roids via a urine test. I also thought it had to be from blood test, too.

HGH.to

I actually was only taking 1 cc of Test C a week, and almost got popped for it.
could you elaborate? I mean, how do you know you almost got popped for it?
how long after the last shot you got tested? for how long you've been on it?

I had been taking 1 cc for about 3-4 weeks, then got (urine)tested. They did the regular 7 or 10 panel right there at the PO's office for the usual marijuana, cocaine, meth, etc, and I had no issues with knowing I passed that. They then put some of my urine in another bottle, bag it up, I initial it, and and they send out to a lab. So, I immediately quit taking my Test, about 10-12 days later I get a call from my PO saying my Test lebvels tested a little high. Of course I deny there has to be an issue, so I go back in and retest, and dont here anything back. About a month later, I ask her what the results of my "retest?' She said it must have been good because she didnt get a red-flag email saying there was an issue. LIke many people, I thought the only way to Test for anabolics was via blood test, but, I guess they have gotten advanced with that, too, and can do urine test now

HGH.to

yeah, if they actually mentioned test levels being a bit high then it does sound like it.
hormones can be tested via urine, but that's not common.