Questions about delivery

TrackOut88

Hello,

I specify that I am French and that my English is not perfect. I ordered for the second time on the "CENSORED" site, this time I ordered several products from different laboratories in different countries. I don't know too much about buying steroids on the internet, that's why I'm asking the question. So I only received products from Turkish laboratories, but I also ordered products from MyoGen and also liv-52, I don't know if they are the same laboratories. I therefore wanted to know if it was normal and that the products coming from different laboratories arrive in different packages? especially since the site only provided me with one tracking number. yet CENSORED is a correct site with good customer service, I expect them to answer me. thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

TrackOut88

in general all the products arrive in the same package even if they do not come from the same laboratory? I'm surprised because CENSORED is a fairly reliable site normally I can't wait to see the response from customer support

HGH.to

Not sure about other sources but if you're buying from the same site, but from 2 different warehouses/brands, it's expectable to get them in 2 different parcels.

TrackOut88

Yes that's what it seemed to me too, yet I was not warned that there would be 2 packages, I also only had one tracking number that's why I find it weird

Gainz.

Are you positive it's only 1 tracking number?
But yes odds are they are coming from in different packages. With warehouses all over the world, that only makes sense.
But below is a picture of a similar situation. Its 3 different tracking numbers, but only 1 is shown until I click on that little □ thing at the end. I had the same exact thought... I bought several items and kinda freaked out when I only got 1 tracking number.

Attachments

• received_568587668091310.jpeg
    received_568587668091310.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3

TrackOut88

It's possible but I can't find more details about the tracking numbers and no response from them.... it's getting annoying

Gainz.

It's possible but I can't find more details about the tracking numbers and no response from them.... it's getting annoying
If it's a trusted source you're gonna be ok. Trust me I get it... we're always excited to order, then nervously waiting for the payment to go through... then biting our nails waiting for it to pass through customs. But just as long as it's a trusted source its gonna be ok.
Just remember they are incredibly busy, but they are always willing to help. 99% of the time it's a simple mistake that gets fixed quickly.

TrackOut88

Indeed, CENSORED confirmed to me that several packages would arrive and they also provided me with the tracking numbers, there should be no problem

Gainz.

Indeed, CENSORED confirmed to me that several packages would arrive and they also provided me with the tracking numbers, there should be no problem
I knew everything would work out. The whole nature of this business adds a layer of worry. It is sketchy, but places like this, and having trusted sources definitely help.

Glad everything is working out brother, hopefully your cycle goes well!
Make sure you write them a good review!