Questions from a noob

Bowser88

Im 25 years old 200lbs 6ft tall and I'm looking for a good cycle to burn fat and gain muscle Im fairly new to this so I really could use some help on what type of cycle I should start out with and detailed info please help!!

Twizted

Testosterone only for your first cycle. With proper dieting and training you will gain muscle and burn fat with just the test. If you really wanted you could add anavar the last 4 weeks or so.

D

Deleted member 45086

There's a bunch of guys that will give you all you need to know. I can't help you cause you are taller than me and that makes me jealous of you. 😃

Bowser88

Testosterone only for your first cycle. With proper dieting and training you will gain muscle and burn fat with just the test. If you really wanted you could add anavar the last 4 weeks or so.
Test 400 or what kind do you think ?

Twizted

I'd stick with something that has a bit lower concentration. Like test 300mg/ml or in that range. Higher concentration gear is more painful, and you have virgin muscles so they will already hurt more after pinning.

Bowser88

I'd stick with something that has a bit lower concentration. Like test 300mg/ml or in that range. Higher concentration gear is more painful, and you have virgin muscles so they will already hurt more after pinning.
Is it just test 300 all I see is test E or test p

HGH.to

What's a reliable site?
closely check names and avatars
I see a lot of test enanthate and test prop but I just want to make sure I buy the right one
you need to inject testosterone propionate daily. I guess you don't want to. So go for Test Enanthate that you need to inject 2 times a week. If that's your first cycle and if it comes in 300 mg/ml. I recommend 0.5 ml (cc) Monday and 0.5 ml (cc) Thursday. for 10-12 weeks. with a great diet and training plan

Gainz.

There's a bunch of guys that will give you all you need to know. I can't help you cause you are taller than me and that makes me jealous of you. 😃
So that's why you always give me terrible advice 🤣🤣

(Nothing but love)
Yes I'm slowly realizing that right now

@Bowser88 trust me these guys know their stuff. They helped me so much! Thanks to them I just started my first cycle.
I'm doing exactly what @HGH.to listed above
300mg of test e, for 10 weeks Tuesday and Friday pins.

Welcome brother

Last edited:

Bowser88

Ok awesome I appreciate you guys can't wait to see these gains!!! I was reading about anavar for cutting and that's what I would like to do is cut as much fat my first cycle and get lean and then bulk should I still stick with the test E cycle I was planning on or what would be the best way to that?

Bowser88

Ok awesome I appreciate you guys can't wait to see these gains!!! I was reading about anavar for cutting and that's what I would like to do is cut as much fat my first cycle and get lean and then bulk should I still stick with the test E cycle I was planning on or what would be the best way to that?
Also I have my test E and arimidex but now I want to be set up for Oct should I order some clomid? Or what do you guys recommend doing