Rant about food sort of

Big Nasty

tried about all you said but the coconut aminos. Will look for that next time. Give Cavendars Greek All Purpose Seasoning. Its fantastic on all meats, even grilled fish. One of my favorites. Deer, elk or beef on a grill with cavendars only kicks ass. 

Big Nasty

I wore garlic out years ago, about time to add that back in the mix. What do you add the peanut sauces too. I could see chicken for sure, is it good with anything else??

Big Nasty

Kroger and Wally World now have 6 hardboiled eggs shelled and ready to eat in a plastic bag for $2.49. Granted I can get a dozen eggs for that price but I love having it at work as I can feed in-between meals and post work out with whole eggs and egg whites.

SemperFi

I simply mix it with diced cooked chicken. I actually prefer boneless, skinless thigh meat. The additional fat is minimal if used only on occasions. 

Chicken, sticky rice and sugar peas and/or green beans. Add some ginger, yellow curry, peanut sauce and lemon grass and you get a pretty nice Siamese meal. FYI- I marinate the chicken in coconut milk and curry before cooking.

I don't count condiment cals, sodium or macros as they are minimal in the grand scheme of things.

Try making some elk finger steaks and serving with peanut sauce for dipping. A new version of beef satay. ;)

SEMPER FI