Rare post injection pain / swelling

GYMSHARK14

Hey guys,

A few days post injection, I get swelling that builds up and is at its most painful/severest at around the 4/5 days mark (affects my training and sleep position).

I've used two different gear sources to see if I had an allergic reaction to the oil but got the same reaction on both.

Tried methods like warming up the gear before injection, massages post injection, injecting the muscle pre workout to increase blood flow to the area but nothing seems to work.

I currently work with a coach as well who trains many enhanced athletes and has never seen anything like it.

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out as this has been going on for a while and I still haven't found a solution.

Last edited:

HGH.to

I've used two different gear sources to see if I had an allergic reaction to the oil but got the same reaction on both.
maybe they use the same oil?

Maybe try different ester? Do you get same swelling/pain regardless of injection spot?

GYMSHARK14

maybe they use the same oil?

Maybe try different ester? Do you get same swelling/pain regardless of injection spot?
When I swapped brands I made sure that they use different oils.

I've tried different esters and swapped cycles but it ends up with the same outcomes.

I injected glute, lat and shoulders..

HGH.to

When I swapped brands I made sure that they use different oils.

I've tried different esters and swapped cycles but it ends up with the same outcomes.

I injected glute, lat and shoulders..
tbh, is the first time i hear of such a thing. regardless of the brand/ester/injection site etc. etc. to get the exact same painful swelling months after continous use.
not even sure what to say. maybe try the diluting method.... other than that i'm idealess.