Recently started TRT but I want more muscles

PedritoHID

Hi everyone,

First of all thanks to all the bros who take their time to answer and share your wisdom for us all. I'm 32, 5'5" I've gone to the gym and play sports my entire life, I recently was diagnosed with low T, I've been on TRT for the last 3 weeks, 140mg/week, one injection, I've started to feel alive again, with motivation, courage, strength in the gym and little more confidence. I have never taken any steroid cases I have a needle phobia (funny I know), but since I have to be on TRT for the rest of my life in which I'm motivated to stay, I want to gain more muscle, right now I'm 150 around 18% body fat, I'm cutting down to around 140 and 12% body fat to start building.

My questions are these:

1. Would I gain muscle at 140mg/w, or is it better to up the dose to 500mg twice a week as suggested?
2. After 3 months of blasting, could I just cruise to what the dr. is giving me assuming I'll stay on 140mg/w and keep the muscle, or cruise for time and then repeat?
3. Why do I have to go the PCT after going on a blast if I'm already will be already on the recommended dose of TRT? Isn't that for people who abuse test and have never lifted before?
4. What are the chances of me increasing muscle just by looking a my picture? That's the best I've been, around 15% body fat 145 lbs.

Thanks again to everyone.

Attachments

• Inked20190126_113857_LI.png
    Inked20190126_113857_LI.png
    787.1 KB · Views: 8

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to MG, you'll surely love here.
1. Would I gain muscle at 140mg/w, or is it better to up the dose to 500mg twice a week as suggested?
dosage is not the only thing to take into consideration. your diet, your lifestyle, your workout etc. are all important things to take into consideration. but yes, you can gain even at 140mg/week, but obviously not as much as you can on 500 mg/ week. yet, not 500 mg twice a week, but 250 mg twice a week = 500 mg total. also, 300-400 mg can be a really good dosage, esp at your weight of 150 lbs.
2. After 3 months of blasting, could I just cruise to what the dr. is giving me assuming I'll stay on 140mg/w and keep the muscle, or cruise for time and then repeat?
after blasting, you simply go back to TRT to what your dr gives you (like 140 mg/week).
3. Why do I have to go the PCT after going on a blast if I'm already will be already on the recommended dose of TRT? Isn't that for people who abuse test and have never lifted before?
PCT is for people who want to stay natural after cycle. Since you can't remain natural as you are on TRT - PCT is not for you. After cycle, go back to TRT. Those who are not on TRT run PCT after cycle to restore back their natural T levels.
4. What are the chances of me increasing muscle just by looking a my picture? That's the best I've been, around 15% body fat 145 lbs.
with proper diet, workout plan and rest (overall lifestyle) you have high chances of increasing muscles even on TRT only. not to mention if you'll be blasting.
good luck man!

saltyscrode

Dude, It's only been three weeks. Run your TRT a lot longer 6-12 months. let your body adapt and see how it reacts, establish a base line. I'm 50 and on 140mg of test and made really good gains on just that dose for a year. I'm 5'8" 185lbs lean. squat 405 and pull 500, on that dose only. Tissue takes time, be patient man, start small and titrate up accordingly. HGH is correct also, diet, sleep, stress and all that have a huge impact. Eat a metric shit ton of clean Whole Foods, sleep well and run your TRT dose and you will see gains. when that stops, then up the dose or even blast if you want. I'm assuming your not trying to compete professionally.

PedritoHID

Hello and welcome to MG, you'll surely love here.

dosage is not the only thing to take into consideration. your diet, your lifestyle, your workout etc. are all important things to take into consideration. but yes, you can gain even at 140mg/week, but obviously not as much as you can on 500 mg/ week. yet, not 500 mg twice a week, but 250 mg twice a week = 500 mg total. also, 300-400 mg can be a really good dosage, esp at your weight of 150 lbs.

after blasting, you simply go back to TRT to what your dr gives you (like 140 mg/week).

PCT is for people who want to stay natural after cycle. Since you can't remain natural as you are on TRT - PCT is not for you. After cycle, go back to TRT. Those who are not on TRT run PCT after cycle to restore back their natural T levels.

with proper diet, workout plan and rest (overall lifestyle) you have high chances of increasing muscles even on TRT only. not to mention if you'll be blasting.
good luck man!
Thanks for the info brother.

Dude, It's only been three weeks. Run your TRT a lot longer 6-12 months. let your body adapt and see how it reacts, establish a base line. I'm 50 and on 140mg of test and made really good gains on just that dose for a year. I'm 5'8" 185lbs lean. squat 405 and pull 500, on that dose only. Tissue takes time, be patient man, start small and titrate up accordingly. HGH is correct also, diet, sleep, stress and all that have a huge impact. Eat a metric shit ton of clean Whole Foods, sleep well and run your TRT dose and you will see gains. when that stops, then up the dose or even blast if you want. I'm assuming your not trying to compete professionally.
LOL yeah I know I'm a little impatient, I want the gainz!!!

suppsforlife

LOL yeah I know I'm a little impatient, I want the gainz!!!
when everything is done correctly - you'll surely see those gains
but if you're impatient you're likely to make mistakes which is likely to hurt your health and that's definitely going to make you lose those gains!