Recommendations

knowledgeseeker

Hello!
Just joined this community and was wondering if i could have some recommendations.its been a year since I have injured my shoulder, did rays, visited doctors but they found nothing. Doctor said it is just how it is going to be live with it. The injury Ive got was falling from the bike on the side, first two weeks could not pull my hands upwards, still hurts but not as bad. Was wondering is there are any medication that would fix that as i really want to get back on track. Like, are there any good recovery/healing medication for tissues and bones? Maybe you can recommend something you have been using previously and something i can do deeper research? Thank you in advance.

HGH.to

Yeah, there is a steroid that can help with recovery/ healing of tissues and bones. But before recommending it, we need to know more about you.
What is your age? for how long been working out? what about diet? what is your goal? have you previously used steroids? which ones? for how long? what results? what doses?
anyway, Deca Durabolin is the steroid I was talking about - it is perhaps the best steroid for bones and ligaments. Many people with arthritis pains use Deca with a great success rate. Everyone here on the forum who used Deca can confirm that. But then again, I wouldn't recommend it if you never used steroids in the past.

knowledgeseeker

Yeah, there is a steroid that can help with recovery/ healing of tissues and bones. But before recommending it, we need to know more about you.
What is your age? for how long been working out? what about diet? what is your goal? have you previously used steroids? which ones? for how long? what results? what doses?
anyway, Deca Durabolin is the steroid I was talking about - it is perhaps the best steroid for bones and ligaments. Many people with arthritis pains use Deca with a great success rate. Everyone here on the forum who used Deca can confirm that. But then again, I wouldn't recommend it if you never used steroids in the past.
thank you for your reply.
I am 38, was working with iron now and then. Mostly was involved in contact sports such as Boxing/ Jiu-Jitsu/ Thai boxing. Since my trauma, I could not do sports anymore, just the cardio. Trying to eat healthy and balanced, rarely allowing junk food. My goal is to fix my shoulder and find something which would boost my performance and motivation.. as with the age motivation and strenght have vanished. I have never taken steroids, but as pre-workout powders do little, considering getting in to the steroid gig. That's mainly the reason joining this community. Thank you in advance

HGH.to

as with the age motivation and strenght have vanished. I have never taken steroids,
get your bloods. similar to this guy's bloods: