Recovery

calmb4dastorm

Since I started training using my coach's workouts, I'm not recovering well. My muscles are sore for days on end...thereby making each workout a trial and tribulation. I'm taking my supplements. Argh! This is aggravating

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Since I started training using my coach's workouts, I'm not recovering well. My muscles are sore for days on end...thereby making each workout a trial and tribulation. I'm taking my supplements. Argh! This is aggravating</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Its always a trouble for us.</p>

strong

Nobody knows your body better than you. If you feel the need for rest, By all means rest. That's when growing Gets done. I just took off 2 days and I'm ready to kill it...

SemperFi

Testing ourselves is what builds a "test"imony. I can't wait to hear yours when you get through this trial Calm.

Your body is experiencing "Shock and Awe" and I am sooooo jealous. ;)

Take each day on it's own and do no harm!!!

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

strong said:
</p><p>Nobody knows your body better than you. If you feel the need for rest, By all means rest. That's when growing Gets done. I just took off 2 days and I'm ready to kill it...</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>Same for me. I try...  Try.. We all fail...</p><p> </p><p> </p>

calmb4dastorm

icdeadlifters said:
</p><p>
strong said:
</p><p>Nobody knows your body better than you. If you feel the need for rest, By all means rest. That's when growing Gets done. I just took off 2 days and I'm ready to kill it...</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>Same for me. I try...  Try.. We all fail...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>
FAILURE IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION. WE TRY TRY THEN TRY AGAIN! NOTHING BEATS FAILURE BUT A TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

calmb4dastorm

it was literally in shock. Which is just what i need to initiate new growth and development of body, mind, and spirit. This is indeed a great investment. I can see what a difference this training style has done ALREADY. MY BACK IS A THING OF BEAUTY, TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

blastthru23

I don't know if this means anything, but it seems you're about to go to the next level. Carbon gets smashed under pressure and heat and becomes a diamond. I have a good feeling about this....

swolesam

My take is you're body is adjusting to the insane workouts you're putting your body through which you are not used to. Speed up your recovery with L-Arg, L-Citr, L-Glut, cissus, Joint supplements, and PLENTY of amino acids to create an anabolic env in your body to allow growth.

1 more thing is DEEP SLEEP storm. Dont shy away from putting in 8 hours of sleep, even 9 if you feel like you need it. A small power nap in your midday (whatever time that is) can help boost your energy levels and balance you into anabolism as well.

calmb4dastorm

Increase my amounts above. He factored in the fact that I eat a lot, so he planned me MORE food than he days hes ever given any other female he has ever trained and I dropped over 3 pounds the first week! He was shocked an impressed at the same time. So he wants to measure everything again in my suit this Saturday. 

swolesam

Eating more & shedding lbs sounds nothing short of FUCKING AMAZING !! Thats great to hear !

Take it easy, enjoy the process, and more importantly have fun with it :) 

blastthru23

Colostrum is supposed to help with recovery. I picked some up today. I think I'll need after incorporating some of those routines you posted! Been using them regularly, and man its a step in the right direction!