Research Done, 3rd Cycle Almost Complete. Final Thoughts Before I start...

Simon222

10 week cycle followed by PCT - (Third cycle)

Week 1-10
- Testosterone Enanthate (250mg twice weekly)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg twice weekly)

-0.5mg or 1mg Arimidex/Anastrozole (Depends when I notice estrogen related issues)

Week 6-8
- HCG (250iu twice weekly)

Week 8–10
- HCG (250iu or 500iu twice weekly depends if 250iu is too low)

Week 12-16
- Nolvadex/Tamoxifen (40mg ED for 2 weeks, then 20mg ED for 2 weeks)
- Clomiphene/Clomid (50mg ED for 4 weeks)

Questions
1) For week 6-8 is HCG to low, as I'm hearing it should be at least 500iu twice weekly?
2) I will be getting Pregnyl 5000iu HCG Vial - How long can it remain sterile? (Fridge)
3) Clomid tablets come in 50mg, is that okay for the whole 4 weeks with Tamoxifen?
3) General thoughts on my cycle?

seymour

10 week cycle followed by PCT - (Third cycle)

Week 1-10
- Testosterone Enanthate (250mg twice weekly)
- Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg twice weekly)

-0.5mg or 1mg Arimidex/Anastrozole (Depends when I notice estrogen related issues)

Week 6-8
- HCG (250iu twice weekly)

Week 8–10
- HCG (250iu or 500iu twice weekly depends if 250iu is too low)

Week 12-16
- Nolvadex/Tamoxifen (40mg ED for 2 weeks, then 20mg ED for 2 weeks)
- Clomiphene/Clomid (50mg ED for 4 weeks)

Questions
1) For week 6-8 is HCG to low, as I'm hearing it should be at least 500iu twice weekly?
2) I will be getting Pregnyl 5000iu HCG Vial - How long can it remain sterile? (Fridge)
3) Clomid tablets come in 50mg, is that okay for the whole 4 weeks with Tamoxifen?
You might want to look into keeping the test lower than the tren. Lots of good info out there and many people say they experience better results with less sides that way.

Have you done Tren before?

I would also personally use Test Prop and Tren Ace. If you haven't done Tren before and you do start to experience issues and the sides are too much the ace will get out of your system much quicker and cut the sides whereas the Tren E will take longer thus leaving you to deal with it longer.

Also, pinning ED with Tren Ace has been noted by many people to help lower sides as well.

Just some thoughts for ya. There should be some other guys that have good input too and a lot are more experienced than myself.

This is a good spot, MG is legit.

HGH.to

no its not. it shouldn't be at least 500 IU twice a week, that's individual.
The reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.
try reducing to half a tablet (25 mg) a day the last 2 weeks as you reduced in half the dosage of Tamoxifen.
as a third cycle sounds fairly good, but Tren E is a powerful stuff. At least you start with a low dosage. I only have to say: if you never used Tren, better go for Trenbolone Acetate - have to use it daily, but you have a better idea how it works for you faster and can adjust dosages easier. about 25 mg/day

HGH.to

You might want to look into keeping the test lower than the tren. Lots of good info out there and many people say they experience better results with less sides that way.

I would also personally use Test Prop and Tren Ace. If you haven't done Tren before and you do start to experience issues and the sides are too much the ace will get out of your system much quicker and cut the sides whereas the Tren E will take longer thus leaving you to deal with it longer.

Also, pinning ED with Tren Ace has been noted by many people to help lower sides as well.

Just some thoughts for ya. There should be some other guys that have good input too and a lot are more experienced than myself.

lol, just saw your post and it seems like we both said the same thing about Tren.

suppsforlife

agreed with this. except for Test Prop. No need to inject testosterone daily too. can be as an option, but Test E/C would work well too.

Simon222

Yes I have done Tren before. Ideally I would go for and Tren Ace. However injecting ED would be a nuisance hence why I went for Enanthate.

I've got my supply now but realised I received HCG Pregnyl 5000iu/AMP + 1ML (Sodium Chloride, Water for Injection)

How can I make the HCG last for 4 weeks as per my schedule, plus make it remain stable for 4 weeks? (It's not come in a vial)

Simon222

The reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

Got a bit of a dilema, I've got my supply now but realised I received HCG Pregnyl 5000iu/AMP + 1ML (Sodium Chloride, Water for Injection)

How can I make the HCG last for 4 weeks as per my schedule, plus make it remain stable for 4 weeks? (It's not come in a vial)

Simon222

Just realised I need to get 10ml bacteriostatic water which comes in a vial.

1) Hence do I need an empty vial to put the powder in and then add the 10ml bacteriostatic water?
2) Or pour out 1ml from bacteriostatic water mix it with the powder in the amp. Then use that mixture to insert it to the remaining 9ml bacteriostatic vial?
3) Is it real or fake, been told it's fake :/

Attachments

• 4b28b912-78f7-4f73-8bfe-f0576411bcd0.jpg
    4b28b912-78f7-4f73-8bfe-f0576411bcd0.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 7c1dd7c4-434e-4a42-8581-74387bf5a49a.jpg
    7c1dd7c4-434e-4a42-8581-74387bf5a49a.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 28ec60c7-2982-4724-a257-c01cbeba6aab.jpg
    28ec60c7-2982-4724-a257-c01cbeba6aab.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 59ecebc4-2e7a-4134-9ae1-bacf29c86dac.jpg
    59ecebc4-2e7a-4134-9ae1-bacf29c86dac.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 24507449-395f-4480-8b2f-9038d9433a5b.jpg
    24507449-395f-4480-8b2f-9038d9433a5b.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Simon222

It's too much to explain about how to correctly mix it. Simply search in google "how to reconstitute pregnyl?" and lots of info and videos would pop up.

why so?
I've figured it out how to reconstitute pregnyl.

Fake due to pregnyl 5000iu being discontinued and the something to do with the dates on the box. I dunno for sure.